The Americas Best Value Inn of Augusta/Ft. Gordon home of the Masters Golf Tournament offers the finest accommodations in the new Augusta area. We are conveniently located just off I-20 Exit 194 for easy on and off highway access. All major restaurants in Historic Augusta, Georgia are nearby and we are less than 3 miles from Fort Gordon Military Base. Our 34 room Inn offers complimentary continental breakfast, Internet kiosk in the lobby, high speed wireless Internet access in all rooms, printing and fax services, micro-fridge, massage shower heads, hairdryers, coffeemakers, iron, and 32 inch flat screen TVs. An ironing board is available upon request at the front desk. Come to the Americas Best Value Inn of Augusta/Ft. Gordon...We've got you covered.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* First Tee of Augusta, 3.3 mi.
* Augusta Golf Course, 3.9 mi.
* Augusta National Golf Course, 5 mi.
* Jones Creek Golf Course, 7 mi.
* Savannah River Rapids, 8 mi.
* Patriots Park, 8 mi.
* Augusta Canal, 8 mi.
* Historic Augusta Riverfront, 10 mi.
* Fox Hollow Camp Ground, 10.4 mi.
* Regal Augusta Village 12 (movie theater), 1.1 mi.
* Funsville, 1.5 mi.
* Adventure Crossing, 2 mi.
* Planet X-Tream, 2.1 mi.
* Fort Gordon, 3 mi.
* Grovetown Museum, 5.8 mi.
* Ezekiel Harris Historic House, 6.3 mi.
* Laurel and Hardee Museum, 20 mi.
* Cook Out, walking distance
* McDonalds, walking distance
* Steak 'n Shake, walking distance
* Waffle House, 2 blocks
* Guiseppe's Pizza and Italian Specialties, 0.5 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.5 mi.
* Wheeler Tavern, 0.5 mi.
* Wild Wing Corporation, 1 mi.
* Waffle House, 1 mi.
* Andrews Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Roma's Pizza, 1.3 mi.
* Romano's Macaroni Grill, 1.4 mi.
* Chili's Bar and Grill, 1.4 mi.
* Las Lomas Mexican Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 2 mi.
* Kyoto Japanese Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Applebee's, 3 mi.
* Fatz Cafe, 3 mi.
* YMCA Corporate Office, 1.5 mi.
* General Chemicals Corp Headquarters, 10 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Troy State University - Augusta, 1 mi.