Special Hotel Alert
****Property is currently closed until May 1st, 2017****
Comfort, convenience, value-priced - that's what you get from the Americas Best Value Inn located in Sandusky. Take comfort in the spacious accommodations, convenient amenities, and cozy furnishings that will fit your budget. We offer our guests 100 beautifully appointed guest rooms all featuring free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV with HBO, hairdryers, and irons. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply.
We also have and outdoor heated swimming pool with sun deck for your enjoyment. Our professional staff is anxious to serve your every need, so come relax and enjoy the value at the America Best Value Inn Lake Erie Sandusky.
Sandusky is one of the premiere vacation destinations in the United States, due in great part to Cedar Point Amusement Park. This major amusement center has consistently been voted the number one amusement park in the United States, and features more roller coasters (16) and total rides than any other park in the world. The park draws in millions of visitors annually.
Life on the shores of Lake Erie, and close proximity the Lake Erie Islands, adds to the unique ambiance that the community enjoys. During the winter months visitors enjoy the many indoor water parks in the community.
At Americas Best Value Inn Lake Erie Sandusky, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Park Place Shopping Center, 0.4 mi.
* Keys Golf Course and Driving Range, 1.2 mi.
* Captain Parks Lake Erie Fishing Charters, 1.5 mi.
* Sandusky Mall, 1.6 mi.
* Cinemark Stadium?, 1.8 mi.
* Ghostly Manor Thrill Center, 2.1 mi.
* Star Lanes, 3.7 mi.
* Cedar Lanes, 4.2 mi.
* Rain Water Park Complex, 4.2 mi.
* Sawmill Creek Golf and Racquet, 4.7 mi.
* Sandusky State Theatre?, 5 mi.
* Thunderbird Hills Golf Club, 6.6 mi.
* Woussickett Golf Course, 8.4 mi.
* Sunsations Tanning Salon and Spa, 9 mi.
* Endless Summer Island Charters, 16.5 mi.
* Mystic Belle Vermilion River Cruises, 16.7 mi.
* Fishermans Wharf, 19.6 mi.
* New Wave, 21.1 mi.
* Miller Boat Line Inc, 21.4 mi.
* Orchestra Hall, 21.3 mi.
* Outdoor Heated Pool with Sundeck
* Sandusky Speedway, 3.8 mi.
* Cedar Downs, 4.2 mi.
* Maritime Museum of Sandusky, 4.7 mi.
* Lyman Harbor, 4.9 mi.
* Merry-Go-Round Museum, 4.9 mi.
* Cedar Point Amusement Park, 6.4 mi.
* Firelands Winery, 9.1 mi.
* Lagoon Deer Park, 11 mi.
* Summit Motorsports Park, 14.2 mi.
* Jet Express, 19.7 mi.
* Lake Erie Islands, 27.9 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.09 mi.
* Chili's, 0.3 mi.
* Olive Garden, 0.3 mi.
* Ryan's Grill Buffet and Bakery, 0.3 mi.
* Baci Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Samurai Japanese Steak House, 0.4 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 0.6 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, 0.7 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 1.8 mi.
* Chet and Matt's Pizza, 1.9 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.08 mi.
* Meijer, 0.7 mi.
* LEWCO, 4.6 mi.
* JBT Corporation, 5 mi.
* Ohio Bike Week, Early June
* Art Walk, May through November, First Thursdays
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Providence Care Center, 4.2 mi.
* Firelands Regional Medical Center, 4.5 mi.
* Advanced Health Rehabilitation, 4.9 mi.
* Northern Ohio Medical Specialists, 4.9 mi.