Americas Best Value Inn Lodge on the Green of Painted Post offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are an AAA 1-Diamond hotel with clean spacious rooms, free cold continental breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers with premium coffee, hairdryers, and cable TVs with HBO. Our hotel also offers a seasonal heated outdoor pool, open from May to September.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly rates.
For your convenience our hotel is a 100 percent non-smoking property. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located off I-99 Exit 11 and I-86 Exit 44B, close to local attractions such as Corning Museum of Glass and Corning's Historic Gaffer District.
Americas Best Value Inn Lodge on the Green of Painted Post is your best choice within the Southern Tier/Corning, NY area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation, sightseeing, or simply passing through on your way to Buffalo or New York City. At Americas Best Value Inn Lodge on the Green Painted Post our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Lodge on the Green Painted Post, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Crystal Cinemas, 2 mi.
* Carder Steuben Glass Shop, 3.4 mi.
* 94 West Antiques, 3.4 mi.
* Twin Tiers Antiques, 3.5 mi.
* Nasser Civic Center Ice Rink, 4 mi.
* Indian Hills Golf Course, 4.8 mi.
* Fun Park, 7 mi.
* Corning Country Club, 7.3 mi.
* Crystal Lanes, 7.6 mi.
* Pinnacle State Park Golf Club, 10.3 mi.
* Arnot Mall, 14.7 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Heated Outdoor Pool (Open May to September)
* Benjamin Patterson Inn, 2.7 mi.
* Corning Museum of Glass, 3.3 mi.
* Corning’s Gaffer District, 3.6 mi.
* Rockwell Museum, 3.8 mi.
* Spencer Crest Nature Center, 6.1 mi.
* Park Avenue Sports Center, 9 mi.
* Pinnacle State Park, 10.3 mi.
* Wings of Eagles Discovery Center, 13.4 mi.
* Harris Hill Amusement Park, 15.4 mi.
* National Soaring Museum, 16.1 mi.
* Watkins Glen International Raceway, 19.6 mi.
* Watkins Glen State Park, 23 mi.
* Captain Bill’s Seneca Lake Cruises, 23.6 mi.
* Free daily cold continental breakfast served from 5:30am - 9:30am
* Coffee is available in lobby
* The Hot Dog Shoppe, 0.1 mi.
* Jelly Beans Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Heavenly Cup Roasters, 0.3 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Sit-N-Bull Pub, 0.9 mi.
* Pierri's Central Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Bob Evans, 1.8 mi.
* Friendly's, 1.9 mi.
* Denny's, 1.9 mi.
* Original Italian Pizza, 1.9 mi.
* Slammin’ Jammin’ BBQ, 2.9 mi.
* Tony R's Steak and Seafood, 3.6 mi.
* Sitel, 1 mi.
* Dresser-Rand Co, 1.1 mi.
* Corning Inc, 1.4 mi.
* Storeflex Fixture Corp., 1.7 mi.
* Southern Tier Logistics, 1.9 mi.
* Dollar General, 2 mi.
* Guthrie Corning Centerway, 3.4 mi.
* Tobeyco Manufacturing, 4 mi.
* Keuka Construction Corp., 4.3 mi.
* World Kitchen Inc., 4.3 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Corning Community College, 6.9 mi.
* Empire State College, 8.4 mi.
* Elmira Business Institute, 20.6 mi.
* Elmira College, 21.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Arnot Medical Services, 0.4 mi.
* Sports Medicine Clinic, 3.4 mi.
* Guthrie Cancer Center, 4.2 mi.
* Corning Hospital, 4.4 mi.