Special Hotel Alert
Seasonal Hotel - Open seasonally from May 5th through October 22nd
Americas Best Value Inn of St. Ignace is the perfect headquarters for your trip to the straits of Mackinac area and the Eastern Upper Peninsula. Come explore the beauty of the Great Lakes, Saint Ignace, Mackinac Bridge, majestic Mackinac Island, our Marina, numerous Museums, Annual Car Shows, Sunset Cruises, the Mystery Spot, Lighthouses, Castle Rock, and more. We offer 75 guest rooms, including some with 2 person jacuzzis. All of our guest rooms are equipped with wireless high speed Internet access, mini-fridge, cable TV, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, radio, alarm clock, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. We also feature an indoor swimming pool, and spa. Copy and fax service is available in the lobby for a minimal charge. Our lobby and front desk are staffed 24-hours for your convenience. Our friendly staff invites you to enjoy the value of staying with Americas Best Value Inn.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Saint Ignace Golf and Country Club
* Silver Mountain Ski Area
* St. Ignace/Mackinac Island KOA
* Brevort Lake
* Indoor pool
* Guest laundry facility
* Mackinac Island, 1 mi.
* Fort DeBuade, 1.5 mi.
* Museum of Ojibula Culture, 1.5 mi.
* Little Bear East Conference and Hockey Rink, 1.5 mi.
* St. Ignace Marina, 2 mi.
* Kewadin Shores Casino, 3 mi.
* Mackinac Bridge, 3 mi.
* Mackinaw City, 6 mi.
* Mackinac Area State Parks, 6 mi.
* Lake Michigan Sand Dunes, 7 mi.
* Soo Locks, 45 mi.
* Agawa Canyon, 50 mi.
* Whitefish Point, 60 mi.
* Taquamenon Falls, 60 mi.
* Shipwreck Museum, 60 mi.
* Free hot continental breakfast
* Hillside House Restaurant, adjacent to property
* Jose's Cantina, directly across the street
* Dockside Restaurant, across the street
* Bessie's Homemade Pasties, walking distance
* Java Joe's Café, 0.25 mi.
* Java Joe's Pizza, 0.5 mi.
* Driftwood Restaurant and Sport, 1 mi.
* Chinese and Thai Restaurant, 1.5 mi.
* Galley Restaurant and Lounge, 1.5 mi.
* Mackinac County Courthouse, 2 mi.
* Mackinac Straits Hospital, 2.5 mi.