Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites hotel in Colorado Springs, conveniently located off I-25 North exit 146 (Garden of the Gods Road). Our FEMA approved hotel offers 67 clean, smoke-free, and spacious guest rooms. All rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi to allow guests to stay connected in the privacy of their own room. Guest room amenities include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, and 25 inch satellite TVs with HBO. All guests are treated to our free deluxe continental breakfast served daily from 6:00am - 9:00am. Guests can relax in our indoor heated pool and hot tub open year round from 8am to 10pm. Our hotel also offers ample well-lit free parking with a security camera for the safety of our guests. We also have laundry facilities to help make Americas Best Value Inn and Suites - Colorado Springs your home away from home. Sorry, no pets allowed.
Our hotel is centrally located minutes away from Garden of the Gods Park, University of Colorado Springs (UCCS), Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame, Air Force Academy (USAF), World Arena, Olympic Training Center, Seven Falls, Pikes Peak National Park, Cave of the Winds, Cheyene Mountain Zoo, Downtown Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs, and Old Colorado City near Penrose Hospital.
After a fun day of sightseeing, guests can enjoy a mouthwatering meal at one of the local restaurants including Tam O'Shanter Pub, Black Eye Peas, Outback Steakhouse, and Uno Chicago Grill.
Please call the hotel directly for handicap rooms.
We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites - Colorado Springs.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Adventure Miniature Golf, 2.6 mi.
* Tiffany Square Theater, 2.9 mi.
* Garden of the Gods Park, 4.1 mi.
* Fine Arts Center, 4.4 mi.
* World Arena, 5.3 mi.
* Carmike Chapel Hills Cinema, 5.6 mi.
* Chapel Hills Mall, 5.6 mi.
* Academy Riding Stables, 6 mi.
* Cave of the Winds, 6.5 mi.
* New Shops at Briagate, 6.7 mi.
* Citadel Mall, 7.1 mi.
* The Broadmoor, 8.8 mi.
* Manitou Cliff Dwelling, 8.8 mi.
* Old Colorado City, 10.1 mi.
* Seven Falls, 10.3 mi.
* Cheynne Mountain Zoo, 10.7 mi.
* Pikes Peak National Park, 33.5 mi.
* Castle Rock Factory Outlet, 39.3 mi.
* Guest Laundromat
* Hot Tub
* Indoor Heated Pool
* Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame, 1.5 mi.
* Mr. Biggs Indoor Family Fun Center, 1.6 mi.
* White House Ranch, 5.2 mi.
* United States Olympic Training Center, 6.5 mi.
* Panrose Stadium, 6.8 mi.
* Sky Sox Stadium, 7.4 mi.
* Tollgate Casino, 9.3 mi.
* Fort Carson United States Army, 14.2 mi.
* Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast from 6AM to 9AM, On-Site
* McDonald's, Walking Distance
* Tam O'Shanter Pub, 0.08 mi.
* Applebees, 0.5 mi.
* Black-Eyed Pea, 0.5 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1 mi.
* Zio's Italian Restaurant, 2.7 mi.
* Old Chicago Pizza, 3.1 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 3.2 mi.
* Carabas, 3.5 mi.
* California Pizza Kitchen, 6.3 mi.
* PF Changs China Bistro, 7 mi.
* Cravings 5-Star Catering, 7.2 mi.
* Language Technology Center, 1.7 mi. W
* EDS Corporation, 1.9 mi. SE
* Rock Shocks, 2.1 mi.
* UTMC, 2 mi.
* Laser Magnetic Storage, 7.8 mi. S
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, 0.5 mi.
* Colorado Technical University, 0.5 mi.
* United States Air Force Academy, 5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Penrose Hospital, 2.7 mi.
* Memorial Hospital, 4.2 mi.