Americas Best Value Inn New Boston offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast featuring fresh waffles, and free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public areas. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool. For business meetings and events, we offer a meeting room that can seat up to 12 guests. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, iron, ironing board, and 42-inch flat panel satellite TVs.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (16 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located off of I-30 and Highway 8, exit 201, in the heart of Bowie County in northeast Texas. We are nearby to several local area attractions including New Boston Trade Days and Texarkana College.
Americas Best Value Inn New Boston is your best choice within the Texarkana area of Texas. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for fishing, boating, or simply passing through on your way to Dallas or Little Rock. At Americas Best Value Inn New Boston our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn New Boston, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Brookshire's Food Stores, 0.9 mi.
* Riverbend Antique Mall, 1.3 mi.
* Tapp Park Sports Complex, 2.1 mi.
* Oak Grove Golf Club, 5.5 mi.
* Central Mall, 19.7 mi.
* Cinemark Texarkana 14, 20 mi.
* Town West Shopping Center, 20.3 mi.
* Texarkana Golf Ranch, 20.5 mi.
* Northridge Country Club, 22.3 mi.
* Perot Theater, 22.9 mi.
* Wright Patman Lake, 39 mi.
* Business Center
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May to October)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* On-site Restaurant/Lounge
* Bowie County Courthouse, 0.5 mi.
* New Boston Trade Days, 1.2 mi.
* Regional Arts Center, 21.5 mi.
* Ace of Clubs House, 23 mi.
* Museum of Regional History, 23.1 mi.
* Tex-Ark Antique Auto Museum, 23.4 mi.
* Fun Country Park, 23.5 mi.
* Atlanta Historical Museum, 37 mi.
* Museum of the Red River, 46.4 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Amigo Juan Mexican Restaurant, Mexican Cuisine, Serving lunch and dinner
* Pizza Hut, 0.1 mi.
* Pitt Grill Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* KFC/Taco Bell, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald’s, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Randy’s Smokehouse & BBQ, 0.7 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.8 mi.
* Church's Chicken, 0.8 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1 mi.
* Culpepper Country Restaurant, 13.4 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 19.7 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.7 mi.
* Red River Army Depot, 5.1 mi.
* State of Texas Telford Unit Correctional Facility, 7 mi.
* Ash Grove Cement Co., 17.2 mi.
* One 400 square foot meeting facility that can accommodate 12 guests
* Conference space
* Catering can be brought in by an outside vendor
* Free Wi-Fi in meeting room
* Pioneer Days and Rodeo, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Texas A&M University, 20.2 mi.
* Texarkana College, 20.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Christus St. Michael Clinic, 0.4 mi.
* Collom & Carney Clinic, 1.1 mi.
* University of Texas Medical, 8 mi.
* Wadley Regional Medical Center, 22.6 mi.