Special Hotel Alert
Recently renovated guest rooms, lobby and exterior.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Shenandoah/Woodlands is located on I 45 North, only 25 miles from downtown Houston and 15 miles from the George Bush Intercontinental Airport. Located in the Woodlands, the hotel is near many popular attractions including the Woodlands Mall, Lake Conroe, Main Event, Splash Town USA, Chuck E. Cheese's, Central Park, River Walk, and the Woodlands Children's Museum. Travel back to medieval times with the Texas Renaissance Festival. Enjoy an outdoor concert at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. Visit Old Town Spring, a quaint turn-of-the-century town that has many interesting shops, restaurants, museums, and art galleries. Local restaurants include Saltgrass Steak House, Babin's Seafood House, Red Robin, Lupe Tortilla 7 Woodlands, Fox and Hound Pub and Grille, Subway, and Denny's.
Guest rooms are equipped with free wireless high-speed Internet access, and cable/satellite TV. Our guest rooms, lobby, and exterior were recently renovated. Enjoy a free continental breakfast with fruit, cereal, honey buns, muffins, fruit juice, milk, and coffee available from 6:30am to 9:30am. The hotel also provides guest laundry facilities and an ice machine. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Shenandoah/Woodlands, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Main Event, Walking Distance
* The Woodlands Mall, 1 mi.
* AMF Bowling Center, 1.3 mi.
* Central Park, 1.4 mi.
* Tinseltown Movie 17, 1.4 mi.
* Woodlands Ice Rink, 1.9 mi.
* Northshore Park on Lake Woodlands, 2.3 mi.
* Park At Research Forest, 2.5 mi.
* Tamarac Park, 2.6 mi.
* Chuck E. Cheese's, 2.8 mi.
* Shankz Blacklight Miniature Golf, 2.9 mi.
* Biking Around Lake Woodlands, 3 mi.
* Woodlands Tennis Facility, 3.6 mi.
* Sk8town, 4.2 mi.
* The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, 6.4 mi.
* River Plantation Country Club, 6.9 mi.
* Antiqueland USA, 7.9 mi.
* Strike Zone, 11 mi.
* Guest Laundromat
* Woodforest National Bank Stadium, 0.02 mi.
* TLC Thomas Kinkade Gallery-Woodlands, 1 mi.
* The Big Zoo, 1 mi.
* Woodlands Children's Museum, 1 mi.
* Spring Historical Museum, 3.5 mi.
* Splashtown Park, 3.5 mi.
* Spring Historical Museum, 3.5 mi.
* Hayes Ed Studio and Gallery, 3.8 mi.
* Lazer Rage, 7.9 mi.
* Free on-site continental breakfast
* Saltgrass Steak House, Walking Distance
* Babi's Seafood House, Walking Distance
* Red Robin, Waking Distance
* Lupe Tortilla 7 Woodlands, Walking Distance
* Fox and Hound Pub and Grille, Walking Distance
* Subway, Walking Distance
* Denny's, 0.5 mi.
* El Bosque Mexican Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Guri Do Sul Steakhouse, 0.7 mi
* Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers, 0.8 mi.
* Ploy Thai Cuisine, 1 mi.
* Olive Garden, 1.05 mi.
* Luby's, 1.7 mi.
* Shenandoah Melting Pot, 1.8 mi.
* Romano's Macaroni Grill, 2.6 mi.
* Sales Training International, 1 mi.
* Eaton Corporation, 1 mi.
* Mobile Solution Corporation, 1 mi.
* Sigma Genosys, 1.2 mi.
* Azonix Corporation, 1.2 mi.
* Laboratory Corporation of America, 1.3 mi.
* Mac Haik Management Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Woodlands Conference Center, 1.3 mi
* Century Petroleum Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Regus Business Center, 1.4 mi.
* Entergy Corporation, 1.5 mi.
* Ecardio Diagnostics Corporation, 1.6 mi.
* Exxon Mobil Chemical Co., 2.0 mi.
* Robert Half Finance and Accounting, 2.2 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Montgomery College, 1.5 mi.
* Texas A and M University, 3.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital, .01 mi.