Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Livonia, located in northwest Wayne County, Michigan. Livonia encompasses an area of 36 square miles and is only 10 miles from the busy Detroit metropolis. Plan a fun filled day with family and friends at the famous Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village, known as "America's Greatest History Attraction." Enjoy an exciting night out on the town at the MGM Grand Casino. Watch an action packed football game at Ford Field. Spend a day outdoors at the Detroit Zoo or at scenic Maybury State Park. The Burton Manor Conference Center and Madonna University are also nearby. The Ambassador Bridge to Canada is only 15 minutes from our property.
Wake up early and enjoy our free continental breakfast served daily from 6am - 9am. Breakfast goodies include bagels, waffles, muffins, cereal, coffee, and juices. Livonia offers a variety of dining choices to satisfy all of your taste buds. Walk over to the Mediterranean Bistro for a delicious gourmet meal. Other dining choices within 2 miles of our hotel include Bob Evans Restaurant, Logan's Roadhouse, Olive Garden, Panera Bread, Leo's Coney Island, and the Szechuan Empire.
At Americas Best Value Inn Livonia, your comfort and enjoyment are our top priorities. Our tastefully decorated guest rooms are generously equipped with free wireless high-speed Internet access, satellite TV with HBO, microwave, coffeemaker, radio, hairdryer, in-room safe, iron, ironing board, and free local calls. Upgrade to a suite and enjoy the added luxuries of a jacuzzi and mini-fridge. For your convenience, we also have a guest laundromat. Sorry, no pets allowed. At Americas Best Value Inn Livonia, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Cloverlanes Bowl, walking distance
* Buckingham Park, 1.4 mi.
* Wonderland Village, 1.4 mi.
* Wonderland 6 Movie Theater, 2.8 mi.
* Western Golf and Country Club, 3.3 mi.
* American Family Cinemas, 3.4 mi.
* Beech Lanes, 3.5 mi.
* Glenhurst Golf Course, 4.5 mi.
* Redford Theatre, 6.6 mi.
* Maybury State Park, 13 mi.
* Chene Park Music Theatre, 19.1 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Indoor jacuzzi
* Burton Manor Conference Center, 1.2 mi.
* Devon Aire Ice Arena, 2.6 mi.
* Eddie Edgar Ice Arena, 3.1 mi.
* Madonna University, 4.1 mi.
* Riverside Arena, 5.6 mi.
* Zap Zone, 6.6 mi.
* Morgan's Arcadia, 6.3 mi.
* Schoolcraft College, 6.8 mi.
* Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village, 11.7 mi.
* Calihan Hall, 12.8 mi.
* Motorcity Casino, 16.8 mi.
* MGM Grand Casino, 16.9 mi.
* Detroit Zoo, 17.2 mi.
* Greek Town Casino, 17.8 mi.
* Comerica Park, 18.5 mi.
* Ford Field, 18.9 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 6am - 9am. Treats typically include bagels, waffles, muffins, cereal, coffee, and juices.
* Mediterranean Bistro, walking distance
* Bob Evans Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Logan's Roadhouse, 0.5 mi.
* Olive Garden, 0.5 mi.
* Panera Bread, 0.7 mi.
* Leo's Coney Island, 0.8 mi.
* Subway, 1.2 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 1.4 mi.
* Szechuan Empire, 1.4 mi.
* Mimi's Family Dining, 2.7 mi.
* Thomas's Family Dining, 3.8 mi.
* Great Lakes Realty Corporation, walking distance
* Schindler Elevator, 0.8 mi.
* Wells Fargo Financial, 0.8 mi.
* Action Fire Repair Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* GBS Scaffolding and Services Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* ICO Corporation, 1.5 mi.
* Aircentric Corporation, 2 mi.
* Chase Bank and ATM, 2.1 mi.
* TRW Automotive Holdings Corporation, 2.1 mi.
* US Post Office, 2.2 mi.
* St. Mary Mercy Hospital, 4.8 mi.