Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn, a Marshall hotel near Marshall Civic Center, East Texas Baptist University, and Caddo Lake.
Americas Best Value Inn is located at the intersection of Interstate 20 and US Hwy 59 South. We are conveniently situated close to many attractions like Marshall Mall, Marshall Pottery, Historic Court House, Marshall Visual Arts Center, and the Michelson Museum of Art.
Caddo Lake and Lake O' the Pines are two of the best lakes in Texas for fishing and recreation such as horseback riding, golfing, hiking, boating, and picnicking. East Texas Baptist University and Wiley College are minutes away from our hotel. Guests can also enjoy the Wonderland of Lights held during Christmas, Festival of Lights, and Fire Ant Festival, which are all held in downtown Marshall, near the Historic Courthouse. Marshall Civic Center hosts many rodeo events, concerts, and horse shows.
This newly renovated, 55 room, Marshall hotel offers modern amenities and features such as a microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, satellite TV, free wireless high-speed Internet, and free local calls. Hairdryers, irons, and ironing boards area available at the front desk upon request. Our pet friendly hotel also offers a free continental breakfast, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and guest laundry facility. Smoking and non-smoking guest rooms and suites, as well as connecting rooms are also available. Ample parking is available to accommodate most trucks, buses, RVs, and cars. Dogs are welcome to stay for a non-refundable nightly charge of $15.
Whether you're in town for business or pleasure, with friendly customer service and convenience, Americas Best Value Inn Marshall is ready to make your stay memorable. At Americas Best Value Inn Marshall, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Marshall Mall, 2.7 mi.
* Marshall Cinema, 3.7 mi.
* Perkins Family Bowling, 4.1 mi.
* Starr State Historical Park, 4.9 mi.
* Oaklawn Golf Course, 6.1 mi.
* Marshall Lanes, 6.1 mi.
* Oak Trail Park, 6.3 mi.
* Chances 1st and Last Golf Course, 8.7 mi.
* Caddo Lake State Park, 19.8 mi.
* Martin Creek Lake State Park, 21.9 mi.
* PJ's Bar - open daily from 12pm - 2am with live entertainment and karaoke
* BBQ area
* Guest laundromat
* Marshall Civic Center, 2.3 mi.
* Wiley College, 4.7 mi.
* Marshall Visual Arts Center, 5.1 mi.
* Michelson Museum of Art, 5.2 mi.
* Harrison County Historical Museum, 5.3 mi.
* Marshall Pottery, 5.6 mi.
* East Texas Baptist University, 5.8 mi.
* Marshall City Arena, 6.3 mi.
* Woodlawn Arena, 12 mi.
* Loves Casino, 23.5 mi.
* Water Town USA, 24.8 mi.
* Lucky Jacks Casino, 29.1 mi.
* Longwood General Store, 30.9 mi.
* Free continental breakfast with cereal, donuts, honey buns, bread, coffee, milk, and juice is served daily from 6am - 9am.
* IHOP, 0.25 mi.
* Cafe Italia, 0.4 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.4 mi.
* In Japan, 0.7 mi.
* Golden Corral Buffet, 0.7 mi.
* Taco Bell, 3.5 mi.
* Bodacious Bar B Que, 4.3 mi.
* Subway, 4.5 mi.
* China King Buffet, 4.5 mi.
* Blue Frog Grill, 5.3 mi.
* Central Perks, 5.3 mi.
* American Tower Corporation, 0.04 mi.
* Forest Oil Corporation, 2.6 mi.
* J E Hortman Construction Co, 3.1 mi.
* Walgreens, 3.9 mi.
* Good Shepherd Medical Center, 4.3 mi.
* Slone Construction Company, 4.3 mi.
* Unimin Corporation, 4.5 mi.
* Walmart, 4.7 mi.
* Marshall Business Development, 4.9 mi.
* Huffman Custom Homes and Construction, 6.6 mi.
* Republic Industries, 6.8 mi.
* Electrotechnics Corporation, 8.2 mi.
* Wonderland of Lights, Christmas illumination from Thanksgiving to last day of December with over 13 million lit bulbs
* Festival of Lights
* Fire Ant Festival, held annually in October