Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Haltom City/Ft. Worth, conveniently located at the intersection of Loop I-820 and Denton Highway 377. Start your day right with our free daily continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, hairdryer, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. In addition to our standard guest room amenities, our suites also feature a sofa bed and some of our suites also feature a jacuzzi. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parents room with existing bedding. Pets weighing 25 pounds or less are welcome for a small nightly charge. Our Haltom City, TX hotel offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff to help you feel at home.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Haltom City/Ft. Worth offers easy access to several nearby popular attractions including Cowboys Stadium, Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, Fort Worth Stockyards, and Fort Worth Zoo. Enjoy a day of fun and adventure at Six Flags over Texas and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. Check out the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame, NRH20 Family Waterpark, Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, and Texas Motor Speedway. Watch a movie at Cinemark Movies 8 or enjoy a night out at Stagecoach Ballroom. Hit the links at Iron Horse Golf Course or The Golf Club at Fossil Creek. Sit down to a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants including Hoffbrau Steaks, Bangkok Cuisine, and Oscar's Mexican Restaurant.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Haltom City/Ft. Worth, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Iron Horse Golf Course, 3.6 mi.
* The Golf Club at Fossil Creek, 4.1 mi.
* North Hills Mall, 4.1 mi.
* Cinemark Movies 8, 4.3 mi.
* United Artists Fossil Creek Stadium 11, 4.4 mi.
* Brunswick Zone Watauga, 5.7 mi.
* Stagecoach Ballroom, 6 mi.
* AMF Hurst Lanes, 6.1 mi.
* NRH2O Family Waterpark, 6.2 mi.
* Billy Bob's Texas, 7.9 mi.
* Fort Worth Stockyards, 8 mi.
* Bass Performance Hall, 8.2 mi.
* Texas Motor Speedway, 17.8 mi.
* Business Center
* Fitness Facility
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Pool - open from May to early October
* Mountasia Family Fun Center, 6.1 mi.
* Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame, 8.3 mi.
* Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, 12.4 mi.
* Fort Worth Zoo, 12.6 mi.
* Amon Carter Museum, 13.1 mi.
* Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, 17.7 mi.
* Cowboys Stadium, 17.8 mi.
* Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, 18.3 mi.
* Six Flags Over Texas, 18.4 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Hoffbrau Steaks, 1.2 mi.
* Haltom Chinese Restaurant. 1.2 mi.
* Bangkok Cuisine, 1.2 mi.
* Clown Burger, 1.3 mi.
* Chicken Express, 1.7 mi.
* Burger King, 1.8 mi.
* Joe's Pizza and Pasta, 2.0 mi.
* Crispy Chicken and Seafood, 2.3 mi.
* Oscar's Mexican Restaurant, 2.4 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 3 mi.
* Lone Star Bar-B-Que, 3.2 mi.
* Chef Point Cafe, 3.7 mi.
* Mica Corporation, 0.7 mi.
* Virbac Corporation, 2.4 mi.
* BNSF Railway Corporate, 5.3 mi.
* Allied Electronics, 6.7 mi.
* Range Resources Corporation, 8.1 mi.
* Thomson PPC, 9 mi.
* Bell Helicopter Textron Inc, 9.3 mi.
* Fuzzy's Taco Corporate Office, 11 mi.
* Naval Air Station Fort Worth Joint Reserve Base, 12.5 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Haltom City/Ft. Worth offers one 750 square foot meeting facility with a maximum capacity of 40 guests.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Texas Wesleyan University, 11.3 mi.
* Texas Christian University, 13 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* North Hills Hospital, 4.7 mi.
* John Peter Smith Hospital, 10.4 mi.