Americas Best Value Inn Elk City offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free lobby coffee service, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public areas. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, iron, ironing board, coffeemaker, and 40 inch flat panel cable TV with ESPN and HBO.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers non-smoking rooms only. Sorry, no pets are allowed. We are located off of historic U.S. Route 66 just north of Interstate 40. We are close to Western Oklahoma State University Nursing Campus, Great Western Cattle Trail, and Transportation Museum.
Americas Best Value Inn Elk City is your best choice when you visit the "City of the Elk". We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Oklahoma City. At Americas Best Value Inn Elk City our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Elk City, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Ackley Park, 0.5 mi.
* Elk City Aquatic Center, 0.5 mi.
* Kiwanis Park, 1.2 mi.
* Red Carpet Community Theatre, 1.4 mi.
* Elk Skating Center, 1.4 mi.
* Bowling Zone, 1.4 mi.
* Totally Tan, 1.4 mi.
* Rotary Park, 1.7 mi.
* Colonel Herring Park, 1.9 mi.
* Lions Park, 2.3 mi.
* Jaycee Park, 2.8 mi.
* Flix On 6 Theater, 3.3 mi.
* Elk City Lake Park, 4.6 mi.
* Elk City Golf and Country Club, 4.8 mi.
* Uptown Shopping Center, 14.3 mi.
* Sayre Golf Course, 18.5 mi.
* Business center with computer
* Centennial Carousel, 0.5 mi.
* Great Western Cattle Trail, 0.5 mi.
* Old Town Museum, 0.5 mi.
* Western Technology Center, 0.8 mi.
* Bull Elk Statue, 1.1 mi.
* Transportation Museum, 1.2 mi.
* The Parker Drilling Rig #114, 1.3 mi.
* Beutler and Son Rodeo, 1.9 mi.
* Elk City Centennial Lighthouse, 2.8 mi.
* Anadarko Basin Museum of Natural History, 3.2 mi.
* Shortgrass Country Museum, 15.8 mi.
* Foss State Park, 21.7 mi.
* National Route 66 Museum, 27.5 mi.
* Water-Zoo Indoor Water Park, 28.1 mi.
* The Washita Battlefield National Historic Site, 29.5 mi.
* Wild West Speedway, 32.2 mi
* Black Kettle National Grassland, 35.3 mi.
* General Franks Institute & Museum, 46.3 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Pedro's Mexican Food, 0.01 mi.
* Carl's Jr, 0.1 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Taco Factory, 0.5 mi.
* Big Splash Burgers, 0.6 mi.
* KFC, 0.6 mi.
* Golden China Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.6 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.8 mi.
* Lupe's Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Portobello Grill, 2.7 mi.
* Arby's, 3.2 mi.
* Huddle House, 3.2 mi.
* Western Sizzlin Corporation, 3.2 mi.
* Billy Sims BBQ, 3.3 mi.
* Simon's Catch, 6.8 mi.
* Continental Credit, 0.2 mi.
* DaVita Elk City Dialysis Center, 0.4 mi.
* Dollar General, 0.5 mi.
* Walgreens Store, 1.3 mi.
* JC Penny Company, 1.3 mi.
* American Red Cross, 1.4 mi.
* Apache Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Drilling Fluids Technology, 1.4 mi.
* Enbridge Pipeline Co, 1.4 mi.
* Caswell Construction, 1.5 mi.
* Unit Petroleum Corporation, 1.7 mi.
* Legend Energy Services LLC, 1.9 mi.
* Tractor Supply Co., 2.5mi.
* Bar-S Foods Company, 2.6 mi.
* Enbridge Energy, 3.2 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 3.4 mi.
* Oil States Energy Services, 4.2 mi.
* Baker Hughes, 28.6 mi.
* Altus Air Force Base, 59.3 mi.
* Southwest Farm and Home Expo, April
* Fall Festival, September
* PRCA Rodeo of Champions, Labor Day Weekend
* Christmas in the Park, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Western Oklahoma State University, 0.1 mi.
* Southwestern Oklahoma State University, 43.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Great Plains Regional Medical Center, 0.4 mi.
* Sayre Memorial Hospital, 13.8 mi.