Americas Best Value Inn Indianola, located off Highway 82, offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are near to local attractions such as The Indianola Pecan House, Mississippi Valley State University, B.B. King Museum and Delta Interpretive Center, and Winterville Mounds State Park. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, the musical history, or simply passing through on your way to Greenville or Jackson.
Our amenities include clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, business center with computer, free coffee in lobby, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, coffeemaker, cable TV, ESPN, and HBO. Ironing boards are available in all rooms and the irons are available at the front desk upon request. For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room).
Americas Best Value Inn Indianola is your best choice within the “Indian Bayou.” Our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Americas Best Value Inn Indianola, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Memorial Park, 8.8 mi.
* Blockbuster Express, 19.2 mi.
* Riverbelle Lanes Inc., 24.6 mi.
* Harlow’s Casino, 25.5 mi.
* Diamond Jim’s, 26.2 mi.
* Leflore Lanes, 27.4 mi.
* Cleveland Country Club, 27.9 mi.
* Greenville Nelco Cineplex, 28 mi.
* Indianola Pecan House, 0.2 mi.
* B.B. King Museum and Delta Interpretive Center, 1.6 mi.
* The Capps Center, 3.3 mi.
* Wister Gardens, 24 mi.
* Winterville Mounds State Park, 30.3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Wendy’s, 0.1 mi.
* McDonald’s, 0.2 mi.
* KFC/Taco Bell, 0.2 mi.
* Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.8 mi.
* The Huddle House, 1.9 mi.
* The Crown Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* The Nola Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Subway, 2.2 mi.
* Pea-Soup’s Lott-A-Freeze, 2.3 mi.
* Baader North America Corp., 0.6 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.1 mi.
* Dollar General Distribution, 2.9 mi.
* US National Guard, 4.4 mi.
* SUPERVALU Supercenter, 8.7 mi.
* Walgreens, 26.5 mi.
* Viking Range Corp., 28.1 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 28.8 mi.
* B.B. King Homecoming Festival, May
* Bridging the Blues Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Mississippi Valley State University, 18.4 mi.
* Delta State University, 27.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Indianola Family Medical Group, 1.5 mi.
* South Sunflower County Hospital, 1.5 mi.
* North Sunflower County Hospital, 22.4 mi.