Americas Best Value Inn Cheshire offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, guest laundry facility, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, coffeemaker, and ESPN, and HBO.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is a 100 percent smoke-free property. We are centrally located between Hartford and New Haven, minutes from attractions such as Sleeping Giant State Park, Quinnipiac University, Yale University, and The Cheshire Historic District. We are just off Route 10.
Americas Best Value Inn Cheshire is your best choice within the “The Constitution State.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, higher learning, boating, golfing, or simply passing through on your way to Boston or New York City. At Americas Best Value Inn Cheshire our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Cheshire, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Fitness Xpress, 0.1 mi.
* Cheshire Park & Recreation, 1 mi.
* Whippersnapper’s Play Gym, 4.6 mi.
* Holiday Cinemas Stadium 14, 7.1 mi.
* Rave Cinemas Southington, 7.2 mi.
* Johnson’s Duckpin Lanes, 8 mi.
* Westfield Meriden, 10.4 mi.
* Mallview Cinemas 10, 10.6 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Brass Mill Stadium 12, 11 mi.
* Shooter’s Billiards & Arcade, 12.2 mi.
* Lyman Orchards Golf Club, 13.6 mi.
* AMC Loews Plainville 20, 16 mi.
* Quassapaug Sailing Center, 16.8 mi
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Plug Ins
* Cheshire Historic District, 1.6 mi.
* Cheshire Academy, 1.9 mi.
* Sleeping Giant State Park, 4.2 mi.
* Mount Southington Ski Area, 8.6 mi.
* Lake Compounce, 13.7 mi.
* Yale Bowl, 14.4 mi.
* Shore Line Trolley Museum, 18 mi.
* Peter’s II Diner, 0.06 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.07 mi.
* Toyo Sushi 0.07 mi.
* Subway, 0.1 mi.
* Dunkin Donuts, 0.1 mi.
* Dragon Buffet, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald’s, 0.5 mi.
* The Funky Monkey Café & Gallery, 1.8 mi.
* The Watch Factory Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Mr. B’s Pizza, 2 mi.
* Vespucci’s, 2 mi.
* Victorian House Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Pop’s Pizza, 2.7 mi.
* Aunt Chilada’s, 2.7 mi.
* Paul’s Restaurant, 3.9 mi.
* Best in Backyards, 0.5 mi.
* Whole Foods Market Distribution Center, 6.3 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 7.7 mi.
* Winchester Electronics Corporation, 15.2 mi.
* US Coast Guard Station, 16.9 mi.
* SSC, Inc., 22.6 mi.
* Piccadilly Circus, May
* Connecticut Irish Festival, June
* Craft Brew Festival/Race at Edgewater Park, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Quinnipiac University, 4.1 mi.
* Yale University, 14.5 mi.
* Wesleyan University, 18.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Saint Mary’s Hospital, 11.3 mi.
* Waterbury Hospital Family Birthing Center, 13.1 mi.
* Yale-New Haven Hospital, 15.6 mi.
* Hospital of Saint Raphael, 16.8 mi.