Special Hotel Alert
Our property is closed until further notice due to flooding. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Americas Best Value Denham Springs/Baton Rouge offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry no pets allowed. We are located off of I-12, exit 10. We are near local attractions such as Enchanted Mansion, Louisiana State University, and BlueBayou Waterpark.
Americas Best Value Inn Denham Springs/Baton Rouge is your best choice within the Baton Rouge region of Louisiana. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, sightseeing, or simply passing through on your way to New Orleans. At Americas Best Value Inn Denham Springs/Baton Rouge our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Denham Springs/Baton Rouge, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Train Station Park, 2 mi.
* L. M. Lockhart Park, 2.3 mi.
* Spring Park, 3.3 mi.
* AMC Baton Rouge 16, 3.9 mi.
* North Park Recreation Center, 5.3 mi.
* All Star Lanes Baton Rouge, 8.5 mi.
* Circle Bowl, 8.6 mi.
* Mall of Louisiana, 10.5 mi.
* Cortana Mall, 10.9 mi.
* Cinemark Perkins Rowe, 11.5 mi.
* Belle of Baton Rouge Casino, 16.3 mi.
* LSU Golf Course, 16.4 mi.
* L'Auberge Casino, 16.8 mi.
* Hollywood Casino, 18 mi.
* Santa Maria Golf Course, 18 mi.
* Tanger Outlets, 27.1 mi.
* Outdoor Pool(Open from April to October)
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Safety Deposit Box
* Enchanted Mansion, 13.9 mi.
* Rhythm Museum, 15.3 mi.
* Magnolia Mound Plantation House, 15.4 mi.
* Old Governor's Mansion, 15.4 mi.
* Louisiana Old State Capitol, 15.6 mi.
* USS KIDD & Veterans Memorial, 15.6 mi.
* Louisiana Art & Science Museum, 15.7 mi.
* Shaw Center for the Arts, 15.7 mi.
* Louisiana State Museum - Baton Rouge, 15.9 mi.
* BlueBayou Waterpark, 16.2 mi.
* BREC's Baton Rouge Zoo, 25.2 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Waffle House, 0.1 mi.
* Chili's Grill & Bar, 0.2 mi.
* Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers, 0.3 mi.
* Georges Restaurant, 6.4 mi.
* Drusilla Seafood Restaurant, 8.9 mi.
* Mansurs on the Boulevard, 11.8 mi.
* Louisiana Lagniappe Restaurant, 12.2 mi.
* Bistro Byronz, 12.3 mi.
* Mestizo Restaurant, 12.7 mi.
* Parrain's Seafood Restaurant, 12.9 mi.
* Sammy's Grill, 12.9 mi.
* The Chimes, 15.4 mi.
* Amway Products Distribution, 5.4 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 7.7 mi.
* 24Hour Florist inc, 8.3 mi.
* Hooters Management Office, 9.7 mi.
* School Time Uniforms - Corporate Office, 11.2 mi.
* Baton Rouge Blues Festival, April
* Greater Baton Rouge State Fair, October
* Fall Festival, October
* Louisiana Renaissance Festival, November
* Louisiana Book Festival, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Louisiana State University Agricultural Center, 14.6 mi.
* Louisiana State University, 15.4 mi.
* Southern University and A&M College, 23.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Ochsner Health Center, 3.6 mi.
* Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center, 11.3 mi.
* Baton Rouge General Medical Center, 12.3 mi.