Americas Best Value Inn Chetek offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwaves, full fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryers, flat panel cable TV, HBO, iron, and ironing board.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off County Highway I and are near local attractions such as University of WI - Barron County, Otter Creek Farm, and Colfax Railroad Museum. We are conveniently located on 2nd Street.
Americas Best Value Inn Chetek is your best choice within the northwest region of Wisconsin. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, local festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Green Bay. At Americas Best Value Inn Chetek our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Chetek, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Chetek Recreation, 0.3 mi.
* Chetek Lanes, 0.4 mi.
* Anbre, 2.5 mi.
* Sioux Creek Golf Course, 2.6 mi.
* Barron County Park, 3.4 mi.
* Sunset View Golf Course, 3.6 mi.
* Stardust Drive In Movie Theatre, 4.5 mi.
* Lakewood Park, 6 mi.
* Pine Crest Golf, 11.7 mi.
* Lake 7 Theatres, 12.6 mi.
* The Cedar Mall, 12.8 mi.
* Barron Spotlighters Inc, 13.5 mi.
* Barron Swimming Pool, 13.9 mi.
* Rand's Bowling Lanes & Lounge, 16.6 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Heated Indoor Pool
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Picnic Area
* Chetek Calhoun Museum, 0.4 mi.
* Bloomer Bi Centennial House, 18.6 mi.
* Otter Creek Farm, 26.5 mi.
* Irvine Park, 32 mi.
* Colfax Railroad Museum, 34 mi.
* Rusk County Museum, 36.2 mi.
* Dunn County Historical Society, 41.6 mi.
* Wakanda Water Park, 41.8 mi.
* Chaos Water Park, 43.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Bob's Grill Inc, 0.2 mi.
* Corner Deli, 0.2 mi.
* Chetek Cafe, 0.4 mi.
* Red's Eating & Drinking Establishment, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 1.1 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 1.1 mi.
* Norm's Open Kitchen Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Gilligans, 1.9 mi.
* Pokegama, 2.1 mi.
* Caddy Shack Bar & Grill, 3.7 mi.
* Sunshine Cafe, 9.4 mi.
* Clicker's Bar & Restaurant, 10.5 mi.
* CTC Telcom, 0.3 mi.
* Lakeland Cooperative, 0.3 mi.
* Turbine Technologies, 0.9 mi.
* Image Plastic Inc, 1 mi.
* ABC Truss, 1.2 mi.
* Chetek City Shop, 1.4 mi.
* American Legion, 1.4 mi.
* Core Products International Inc, 1.6 mi.
* Parker-Hannefin Quick Coupling, 1.7 mi.
* AyersTech Waterjet Cutting, 1.9 mi.
* Smithco West Inc., 8.6 mi.
* Mastercraft Industries, 17.0 mi.
* One 600 square foot meeting room
* Seating capacity of 25 guests
* Free wi-fi in meeting room
* Country Fest, June
* Liberty Fest, July
* Cumberland Rutabaga Festival, August
* Harvest Fest, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College, 16.5 mi.
* University of WI - Barron County, 18.5 mi.
* University of Wisconsin, 43.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Mayo Clinic Chetek, 0.2 mi.
* Marshfield Clinic Chetek Center, 0.4 mi.
* Mayo Clinic, 13.3 mi.
* Barron Hospital, 13.4 mi.