Special Hotel Alert
The outdoor pool at our hotel is temporarily closed. We appreciate your patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lexington Park offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a guest laundry facility, an outdoor pool (Open May 31st to September 8th), and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy 24-hour coffee each day. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, satellite TV, HBO, Showtime, ESPN, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). We are pleased to offer a weekly rate. Please contact the property for more details.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply. We are centrally located off Route 235 we are near to local attractions such as Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Patuxent River Naval Air Museum, and James W Henderson Park. We are located in between gate 1 and 2 of the Patuxent Naval Air Base.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lexington Park is your best choice for the “One of the Nation’s Fastest Growing Micropolitan Areas ." We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Washington DC or Baltimore. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lexington Park our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lexington Park, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Millison Plaza, 0.2 mi.
* AMC Lowes Lexington Park 6, 0.3 mi.
* Lexington Park Library, 0.5 mi.
* John J Lancaster Park, 0.7 mi.
* Nicolet Park, 0.8 mi.
* Saint Mary's Square Shopping, 0.9 mi.
* Jaborsville Park, 1.2 mi.
* San Souci Plaza Shopping, 2.2 mi.
* Esperanza Lanes, 3.2 mi.
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* In Front of Room Parking
* Picnic Area
* Outdoor Pool (Open May 1st to September 30th)
* Patuxent River Naval Air Museum, 1.6 mi.
* James W Henderson Park, 2.6 mi.
* St. Mary's River State Park, 6.6. mi.
* Free 24-hour coffee in lobby
* Captain Pats Seafood, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi.
* Popeye's Chicken and Biscuits, 0.3 mi.
* Donut Connection, 0.5 mi.
* Hong Kong Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Lexington Restaurant and Lounge, 0.6 mi.
* Sake Japanese, 0.7 mi.
* Linda’s Cafe, 0.8 mi.
* The Spirit of Mexico, 1.2 mi.
* Sawatdee Asian Seafood, 1.4 mi.
* Olive Garden, 3.9 mi.
* 84 Lumber Company, 1.1 mi.
* CVS Pharmacy, 0.7 mi.
* US Post Office, 0.8 mi.
* Patuxent Habitat for Humanity, 0.8 mi.
* Bay District Volunteer Fire Dept., 0.9 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 3.3 mi.
* Patuxent River Naval Air Station, 4.3 mi.
* Gates of Summer Ghost Walk, October
* Blue Grass of Hospice, October
* South African Wine and Dinner, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, 0.5 mi.
* St. Mary's College of Maryland, 8.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* The Well Pet Clinic, 0.2 mi.
* Patuxent Medical Clinic, 0.6 mi.
* MedStar St. Mary's Hospital, 11.9 mi.