Americas Best Value Inn Midtown Albuquerque offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include, satellite TV, HBO, ESPN, desk with lamp, table with chairs, and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located less than 7 miles from Albuquerque International Airport, and are near to local attractions such as Carrington College, The University of New Mexico, and Albuquerque Museum. We are conveniently located on Menual Boulevard, off I-40 Exit 159B.
Americas Best Value Inn Midtown Albuquerque is your best choice within the southeast region of New Mexico. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, local festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Santa Fe or Las Vegas. At Americas Best Value Inn Midtown Albuquerque our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Midtown Albuquerque, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Balduini Park, 0.8 mi.
* Stone Age Climbing Gym, 1.5 mi.
* North Golf Course-University of NM, 1.7 mi.
* Netherwood Park, 1.8 mi.
* Cinemark 14 Downtown, 3.2 mi.
* Sunshine Theater, 3.2 mi.
* Guild Cinema, 3.4 mi.
* Coronado Mall, 4.2 mi.
* Sandia Swimming Pool, 4.3 mi.
* Winrock Shopping Center, 4.8 mi.
* Arroyo Del Oso Golf Course, 5.2 mi.
* Ladera Golf Course, 6.6 mi.
* Sandia Resort & Casino, 9.5 mi. S
* Sandia Lakes Recreation Area, 11.3 mi.
* Santa Ana Star Casino, 18.4 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Luggage Storage Space Available
* Outdoor Pool (Open May 1 to October 15)
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* Downtown Albuquerque, 0.8 mi.
* Albuquerque Convention Center, 3 mi.
* Albuquerque Museum, 3.9 mi.
* New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, 3.9 mi.
* University Arena, 4 mi.
* Rattlesnake Museum, 4 mi.
* Rio Grande Nature Center State Park, 4.2 mi.
* ABQ BioPark - Zoo, 4.3 mi.
* Cliff's Amusement Park, 5.4 mi.
* International Balloon Fiesta Park, 7.7 mi.
* Indian Petroglyph State Park, 9.5 mi.
* Rio Bravo State Park, 9.7 mi.
* Sandia Peak Tramway, 14.1 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Range Cafe, 0.03 mi.
* Subway, 0.07 mi.
* Twisters, 0.08 mi.
* Little Anita's New Mexican Food, 0.2 mi.
* Milly's Sandwich Shop, 0.4 mi.
* Applebees, 0.4 mi.
* Richard's Mexican Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Mick's Chile Fix, 0.8 mi.
* Da Vinci's Pizza Cafe, 2.1 mi.
* Nexus Brewery, 2.9 mi.
* Frontier Restaurant, 3 mi.
* Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, 3.5 mi.
* Village Inn, 5 mi.
* Southwest Medical Gas, 0.1 mi.
* Yourson Construction Inc, 0.7 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 1.4 mi.
* Bank of America, 1.7 mi.
* Matheson, 1.8 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 2.3 mi.
* FedEx Express Ship Center, 3 mi.
* Peregrine Corporation, 3.9 mi.
* T-Mobile Albuquerque, 4 mi.
* Infinity Wireless Inc, 4.4 mi.
* Weck's Corporate Office, 4.6 mi.
* Kirkland Air Force Base, 7 mi.
* Sandia Labs Mesa Del Sol, 10 mi.
* Revolutions International Theatre Festival, January
* Friends & Lovers Balloon Rally, February
* Rio Grande Arts & Crafts Festival, March
* Fiestas de Albuquerque, April
* Rio Grande Valley Celtic Festival, May
* Route 66 Summerfest, July
* Albuquerque Latin Dance Festival, August
* New Mexico State Fair, September
* Hot Air Balloon Festival, October
* Day of the Dead Celebration, November
* ABQ Breaking Bad Fan Fest, November
* Twinkle Light Parade, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Carrington College, 1.1 mi.
* The University of New Mexico, 2.1 mi.
* Central New Mexico Community College, 2.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* University of New Mexico Hospital, 2.2 mi.
* Presbyterian Hospital, 2.4 mi.
* Lovelace Medical Center, 2.5 mi.