Americas Best Value Inn Staples offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Our guest rooms include coffeemaker, hairdryer, 39 inch flat panel cable TV, ESPN, HBO, desk with lamp, table with chairs, and alarm clock radio. Truck parking is available.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel is 100% s free. We are located at US Highway 10 and MN Highway 210 on 2nd Avenue NW, and are near attractions such as Living Legacy Garden, R & J Arena, and Moto City Raceway.
Americas Best Value Inn Staples is your best choice within the greater Brainerd, MN area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, music or food festivals, sightseeing, or simply passing through on your way to Duluth or Rochester. At Americas Best Value Inn Staples our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Staples, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Pine Grove Park, 1.6 mi.
* McGivern Park, 4.2 mi.
* Vintage At Staples, 4.9 mi.
* Dower State Wildlife Management Area, 5.3 mi.
* Pine Ridge Golf Club, 13.1 mi.
* Wadena Lanes, 17.3 mi.
* Cozy Theatre, 17.5 mi.
* Whitetail Run Golf Course, 21.7 mi.
* Crow Wing River, 26.6 mi.
* Big Fish Hunt Guide Services, 27.7 mi.
* Eagle Lanes, 28.2 mi.
* Westgate Mall, 28.4 mi.
* Parkers Prairie Skating Rink, 39.2 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Living Legacy Garden, 3 mi.
* R & J Arena, 11.4 mi.
* Moto City Raceway, 13.8 mi.
* Rock Solid Arena, LLC, 17.2 mi.
* Eagle Bend Historical Museum, 27.7 mi.
* Christie House Museum, 29.4 mi.
* North Central Speedway, 30.3 mi.
* Three Bear Waterpark, 30.4 mi.
* Safari North Wildlife Park, 32.1 mi.
* Crow Wing State Park, 34.4 mi.
* Paul Bunyan Land, 37.9 mi.
* Minnesota Fishing Museum, 38.5 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Spot Cafe, 0.01 mi.
* Burger King, 0.2 mi.
* Twisted Sisters, 0.2 mi.
* Tower Pizza, 0.3 mi.
* A-Rod's, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 0.9 mi.
* Dairy Queen Brazier, 0.9 mi.
* Ted & Gen's Bar BQ, 6.6 mi.
* Countryside Restaurant, 8.6 mi.
* Bullseye Bar & Grill, 11 mi.
* Burger Depot, 11.5 mi.
* Auto Value Parts Stores, 0.1 mi.
* Staples Ace Hardware, 0.2 mi.
* Central Building Supply, 0.2 mi.
* Staples World, 0.3 mi.
* Staples Auto License Bureau, 0.3 mi.
* First International Bank & Trust, 0.4 mi.
* Brandom Acts, 0.4 mi.
* Suburban Propane, 0.7 mi.
* Tom Good State Farm, 0.8 mi.
* 3M Co., 1 mi.
* Miller True Value/Just Ask Rental, 1.3 mi.
* Stern Rubber Company, 2.2 mi.
* Blue Ribbon Carnival, May
* Summer Lantern Bash at The Green Lantern, May
* Nisswa Stamman Scandinavian Festival, June
* The Hackensack Hot Jazz Festival, June
* Corn Hole Days and Arts & Crafts Fair, July
* Lakes Bluegrass Festival, August
* 25th Annual Old Wadena Rendezvous Folk Festival, August 8th and 9th
* NHRA Drag Racing, August 20th to 22nd
* Railroad Days, August 20th to 22nd
Local Colleges and Universities
* Central Lakes College, 2.5 mi.
* M State Wadena Community College, 17.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Lakewood Health System, 2.9 mi.