Americas Best Value Inn Tupelo/Barnes Crossing offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a seasonal outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a free continental breakfast each morning. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room).
For your convenience our hotel is a 100 percent non-smoking property. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are centrally located off US Highway 45 and Barnes Crossing Road. We are near to local attractions such as Natchez Trace Parkway Visitor, Tupelo Buffalo Park & Zoo, and Elvis Presley's Birthplace.
Americas Best Value Inn Tupelo/Barnes Crossing is your best choice within northeast Mississippi. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Memphis or Birmingham. At Americas Best Value Inn Tupelo/Barnes Crossing our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Tupelo/Barnes Crossing, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* The Mall at Barnes Crossing, 0.4 mi.
* Cinemark Movies 8, 0.6 mi.
* Timed Out, 0.6 mi.
* Malco Tupelo Commons, 1.2 mi.
* Bouffant Salon & Spa, 1.3 mi.
* Big Oaks Golf Course, 1.6 mi.
* Mud Creek Archery, 1.6 mi.
* Natchez Trace Golf Club, 2.9 mi.
* Healthworks, 4.7 mi.
* Head Over Heels Salon-Day Spa, 4.8 mi.
* Elvis Presley Park, 5.5 mi.
* Rob Leake City Park, 5.5 mi.
* Rebelanes, 5.6 mi.
* Elvis Presley Lake and Campground, 5.8 mi.
* Outdoor Pool (Seasonal)
* Natchez Trace Parkway Visitor, 2 mi.
* Tupelo Buffalo Park & Zoo, 5.4 mi.
* BancorpSouth Arena, 5.3 mi.
* Elvis Presley Birthplace, 5.5 mi.
* Tupelo Automobile Museum, 5.5 mi.
* Tupelo Hardware Co, 5.5 mi.
* Tupelo National Battlefield, 5.6 mi.
* Tombigbee State Park, 11.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Applebee's, 0.08 mi.
* Red Lobster, 0.08 mi.
* Chuck E. Cheese's, 0.1 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 0.2 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.2 mi.
* Logan's Roadhouse, 0.4 mi.
* Magic Wok of Tupelo, 0.6 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 1.1 mi.
* Olive Garden, 1.1 mi.
* Chili's, 1.2 mi.
* D' Casa Mexican Restaurant, 8.4 mi.
* Walgreens, 0.3 mi.
* The Home Depot, 1 mi.
* Hancock Fabrics, 1.6 mi.
* Advanced Innovations Products, 5.1 mi.
* Tupelo Furniture Market, 6.1 mi.
* Auto Parts Manufacturing, 13.4 mi.
* Toyota Motor Manufacturing, 13.5 mi.
* Woodmen of the World, July
* Blue Mother of Tupelo, July
* John Neal Band, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Mississippi, 53.3 mi.
* Mississippi State University, 70.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* North Mississippi Medical Center, 5.2 mi.