Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Pinckneyville offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a swim in our seasonal heated indoor pool. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, and alarm clock.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off State Route 154, and are near to local attractions such as Rend Lake College, Southern IL Basketball Hall, and Perry County Jail Museum. Please call us directly regarding specials for visitors to PCC or Pinckneyville Community Hospital. Weekly rates are also available.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Pinckneyville is your best choice within the southwest region of Illinois. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Springfield. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Pinckneyville our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Pinckneyville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Red Hawk Golf Course, 1.4 mi.
* American Legion, 10 mi.
* Skate Zone, 12.2 mi.
* Pyramid Oaks, 20.2 mi.
* J C Skating Rink, 21.5 mi.
* Nashville Municipal Golf Course, 21.7 mi.
* Star Lanes, 22.2 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* BBQ Grills
* Business Center (with computer)
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Heated Indoor Pool (open May to October)
* Southern IL Basketball Hall, 2.6 mi.
* Perry County Fairgrounds, 2.6 mi.
* Perry County Jail Museum, 2.7 mi.
* Illinois Rural Heritage Museum, 4.2 mi.
* Pyramid State Park, 5 mi.
* Duquoin State Fairgrounds, 10 mi.
* Wayne Fitzgerrell State Park, 22 mi.
* Southern Illinois Art & Artisans Center, 23.8 mi.
* SIU Arena, 31.9 mi.
* Saluki Stadium, 32.3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* China Buffet, 2.7 mi.
* Dimaggio's Pizza of Pinckneyville, 2.7 mi.
* Grecian Steak & Seafood House, 2.9 mi.
* Subway, 3 mi.
* Dixie's Cup Cafe, 3.1 mi.
* Classic Catering, 3.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 3.7 mi.
* Alongi's Italian Restaurant, 10.1 mi.
* Rolando's Pizza, 10.5 mi.
* Don Tequilas Mexican Restaurant, 11.6 mi.
* Pioneers Cabin, 20.7 mi.
* Southside Ribs, 22.7 mi.
* Cooper B-Line Gratings, 1.7 mi.
* Sam's Material Co, 2.6 mi.
* Consolidated Communications, 2.6 mi.
* First National Bank, 2.7 mi.
* Pinckneyville Press, 2.8 mi.
* Perry County Marketplace, 2.9 mi.
* Hutch's Tire & Lube, 3 mi.
* Ameren Illinois, 3.1 mi.
* Cavco Printers, 3.1 mi.
* Casey's General Store, 3.2 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 11.3 mi.
* One 200 square foot meeting room
* Meeting room can accommodate up to 150 guests
* Meeting space can be divided into smaller meeting rooms
* Conference space
* Catering can be provided by an outside vendor
* Free Wi-Fi in all meeting rooms
* AV equipment
* Video conferencing
* World Shooting Competition, June- September
* Street Machine Nationals, June
* Perry County Fair, June
* St Bruno's Parish Picnic, July
* DuQuoin State Fair, August
* Thresherman, August- October
* Mardi Gras, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Rend Lake College, 0.09 mi.
* Southern Illinois University, 31.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Pinckneyville Community Hospital, 0.8 mi.
* Marshall Browning Hospital, 9.4 mi.