Americas Best Value Inn and Suites LaFayette offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool, open seasonal. Our guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, cable TV, ESPN, HBO, desk with lamp, table with chairs, and alarm clock radio. Irons and ironing boards are available upon request at the front desk.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are allowed on request, charges may apply. We are located just off US Highway 27 near the Highway 136 intersection, and are near attractions such as Marsh House, Georgia Northwestern Technical College, and Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites LaFayette is your best choice within the northwest region of Georgia. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, music or food festivals, sightseeing, or simply passing through on your way to Marietta or Chattanooga. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites LaFayette our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites LaFayette, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Lafayette Plaza Shopping Center, 2.2 mi.
* Heirlooms, 3.5 mi.
* Mars Theatre, 3.5 mi.
* La Fayette Municipal Park, 3.5 mi.
* Lowell Green Recreation Area, 4.1 mi.
* LaFayette Golf Course, 4.2 mi.
* Skate N Play, 4.5 mi.
* Crestlawn Memorial Park, 7 mi.
* Rocktown, 11.4 mi.
* High Point Golf Course, 14.1 mi.
* Roller Coaster Skate World, 17.1 mi.
* Canyon Ridge Golf Club, 17.5 mi.
* Camp New Dawn, 18.2 mi.
* Lottery Depot, 19.1 mi.
* Johns Mountain Wildlife Management Area, 20.4 mi.
* Holiday Bowl, 22.2 mi.
* Lula Lake Land Trust, 23.3 mi.
* Carmike East Ridge 18 & IMAX, 22.7 mi.
* Outdoor Pool (Open Seasonal)
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Marsh House, 2.3 mi.
* Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park, 12.8 mi.
* Winner's Circle, 16.1 mi.
* Cloudland Canyon State Park, 17.9 mi.
* Ruby Falls, 25.6 mi.
* Creative Discovery Museum, 25.6 mi.
* Tennessee Aquarium, 26 mi.
* Rock City Gardens, 26.6 mi.
* Lookout Mountain Incline Railway, 27.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* El Trio Mexican Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Krystal, 0.2 mi.
* Number 1 Chinese Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Big John's Barbeque, 0.4 mi.
* Rafael's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 0.6 mi.
* Los Guerreros, 1.2 mi.
* Twins Pizza & Steaks, 1.2 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1.5 mi.
* Susie's Sunset Cafe, 3.2 mi.
* One Eleven, 3.2 mi.
* Dari-Dip, 3.3 mi.
* C J's Southern Tradition, 3.4 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.5 mi.
* Unique Fabricating South, 0.6 mi.
* Regions Bank, 1.7 mi.
* Pigeon Mountain Trading Company, 2.6 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 2.8 mi.
* Dixie Dye & Chemical, 4.6 mi.
* United Synthetics Inc, 4.8 mi.
* Roper Corporation, 5.1 mi.
* Nissin Brake, 5.8 mi.
* 4th Annual Music on the Square Festival, May
* Freedom Festival, June
* Scare on the Square, October
* Amazing Christmas Light Show, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Georgia Northwestern Technical College, 5.3 mi.
* Dalton State College, 22.2 mi.
* The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, 24 mi.
* Covenant College, 28 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Hutcheson Medical Center, 16.7 mi.
* Parkridge East Hospital, 23.2 mi.
* Memorial Hospital, 23.8 mi.
* Erlanger Medical Center, 24.6 mi.