Americas Best Value Inn Pontotoc offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through the nearby Amish community that sells local crafts and food. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms. Our guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, ironing board, 40 inch flat panel satellite TV, ESPN, HBO, and alarm clock radio. Irons are available at the front desk upon request.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located just off Highway 15 North, and are near attractions such as Trace State Park, Tupelo National Battlefield, and Tupelo Buffalo Park and Zoo.
Americas Best Value Inn Pontotoc is your best choice within "The Land of Hanging Grapes". We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, music or food festivals, sightseeing, or simply passing through on your way to Memphis or Birmingham. At Americas Best Value Inn Pontotoc our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Pontotoc, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Fun Time Roll-A-Rena, 1.7 mi.
* Howard Stafford Park, 2 mi.
* Tanglefoot Trail, 2.5 mi.
* Pontotoc Country Club, 7.1 mi.
* Algoma City Park, 7.4 mi.
* Mubby Creek Park, 9.4 mi.
* Oaks Country Club, 12.7 mi.
* Ballard Park, 15.5 mi.
* Skate Zone of Tupelo Inc, 16.8 mi.
* Action Lanes, 17.8 mi.
* Tupelo Country Club, 18.5 mi.
* Rebelanes, 21.4 mi.
* Malco Tupelo Commons, 24.8 mi.
* The Mall at Barnes Crossing, 25.8 mi.
* Cinemark Movies 8, 26 mi.
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Trace State Park, 11.4 mi.
* Tupelo National Battlefield, 17.3 mi.
* Tupelo Buffalo Park and Zoo, 18.3 mi.
* BancorpSouth Arena, 22.8 mi.
* Tupelo Automobile Museum, 23 mi.
* Gumtree Museum of Art, 23.1 mi.
* Elvis Presley Birthplace, 23.5 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* New China, 0.04 mi.
* Hardee's, 0.2 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.4 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.5 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 0.5 mi.
* Burger King, 0.5 mi.
* Happy Day Cafe, 0.6 mi.
* Huddle House, 0.6 mi.
* Mi Pueblo, 0.6 mi.
* Sydney's Kitchen, 0.6 mi.
* Spud's, 0.6 mi.
* LEP's Bar-B-Q, 0.9 mi.
* Sunnyside Restaurant, 4 mi.
* Seafood Junction, 7.3 mi.
* O'Reilly Auto Parts, 0.1 mi.
* Dollar General, 0.3 mi.
* First National Bank, 0.3 mi.
* Stegall Ford Sales Co, 0.6 mi.
* Southern Motion, 1.5 mi.
* Genesis Furniture Industries, 1.9 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.3 mi.
* Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., 6.3 mi.
* Tupelo Furniture Market, 17.6 mi.
* Columbus AFB, 69.8 mi.
* Tupelo Gumtree Festival, May
* Elvis Presley Festival, June
* Bodoc Festival, September
* Tupelo Fall Flea Market, Monthly on last Saturday
* Tupelo Furniture Market, Twice a year in August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Blue Mountain College, 29.6 mi.
* University of Mississippi, 31.6 mi.
* Itawamba Community College, 46 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* North Mississippi Medical Center, 1.9 mi.
* North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo, 20.7 mi.