Americas Best Value Inn Nogales offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool, open from April to October. Our guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, 40 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, desk with lamp, table with chairs, and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off US Highway 19 and North Grand Avenue, and are near attractions such as University of Arizona - Santa Cruz, Cochise College - Santa Cruz and Pimeria Alta Historical Society Museum.
Americas Best Value Inn Nogales is your best choice within the international border community of Arizona. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, vacation, sightseeing, music or food festivals or simply passing through on your way to Tucson or Mexico. At Americas Best Value Inn Nogales our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Nogales, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Arizona Bol, 0.4 mi.
* Anza Park, 0.8 mi.
* Nogales Recreation Center, 1.2 mi.
* Oasis Cinema, 2 mi.
* Mariposa Mall, 2 mi.
* Stadium Theatres Inc, 2.2 mi.
* Monte Carlo Park, 2.4 mi.
* Loma Linda Plaza, 3.7 mi.
* Meadow Hills Park, 4.7 mi.
* Palo Duro Creek Golf Course, 5 mi.
* Kino Springs Country Club, 6.8 mi.
* Rio Rico Golf Course, 14.5 mi.
* Luggage Storage Space Available
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Outdoor Pool (Open from April to October)
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* War Memorial Stadium, 0.2 mi.
* Pimeria Alta Historical Society Museum, 0.9 mi.
* Patagonia Lake State Park, 15.1 mi.
* Sonoita Creek State Natural Area, 15.3 mi.
* Tubac Presidio State Historic Park, 23.5 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* El Zarape, 0.1 mi.
* Jardines De Mexico, 0.3 mi.
* Church's Chicken, 0.4 mi.
* Papachoris' Zulas Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Ranch & Catering Inc., 0.5 mi.
* Jack in the Box, 0.7 mi.
* Cocina La Ley, 1 mi.
* Burger King, 1.1 mi.
* Toscanos, 1.6 mi.
* China Buffet, 1.8 mi.
* PizzaPollis, 1.9 mi.
* Mr C's Supper Club, 1.9 mi.
* El Tropico Natural, 3.3 mi.
* Chase Bank, 0.1 mi.
* Family Dollar, 0.5 mi.
* Union Pacific Railroad Co, 0.6 mi.
* Nogales Music Center, 0.7 mi.
* AutoZone, 0.8 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 0.9 mi.
* Lopez Sporting Goods, 0.9 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.5 mi.
* UniSource Energy Services, 1.5 mi.
* Kmart, 2 mi.
* The Home Depot, 2.1 mi.
* Santa Cruz Valley Car Nuts, January
* Tubac Festival of the Arts, February
* Nogales Bicycle Classic, March
* Nature & Heritage Festival, April
* Patagonia Lake Mariachi Fest, May
* Harvestfest, August
* Great Crush Festival, September
* Festival of Lights Parade, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Arizona - Santa Cruz, 0.5 mi.
* Cochise College - Santa Cruz Center, 0.8 mi.
* Pima Community College, 41.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital, 2.2 mi.
* Dependable Home Health Nogales, 3 mi.