Americas Best Value Inn Centralia (under new management) offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our heated indoor pool, open year round. Our guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 40 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, Showtime, desk with lamp, table with chairs, and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (16 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located off IL-161 E and E Noleman Street, and are near attractions such as Centralia Area Historical Society, Central City University and Centralia Oil Field.
Americas Best Value Inn Centralia is your best choice within four counties of the Micropolitan Statistical Area of Illinois. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, vacation, sightseeing, music or food festivals or simply passing through on your way to Springfield. At Americas Best Value Inn Centralia our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Centralia, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Centralia Recreation Complex, 0.3 mi.
* Fairview Park Plaza, 0.9 mi.
* Centralia Foundation Park, 1.2 mi.
* Evers Field, 1.3 mi.
* Meadow Woods Country Club, 3.2 mi.
* Junction City Bowling, 3.5 mi.
* Greenview Golf Club, 4 mi.
* Colonial Golf Club, 5.5 mi.
* South Central Roller Palace, 18.9 mi.
* Todd Gessner Outdoors, 23.2 mi.
* Fishin' Expeditions, 25.8 mi.
* Business Center
* Heated Indoor Pool
* Centralia Carillon & Musical Fountain, 0.2 mi.
* Centralia Area Historical Society, 0.3 mi.
* Centralia Cultural Center, 1.2 mi.
* Centralia Oil Field, 2.3 mi.
* South Shore State Park, 14.9 mi.
* Jefferson County Historical, 23.5 mi.
* Cedarhurst Center For the Arts, 24.2 mi.
* Eldon Hazlet State Park, 24.3 mi.
* Rainbow Ranch Inc, 32 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Mamma Antonia's Trattoria, 0.1 mi.
* Centralia House, 0.2 mi.
* Tequila II Mexican Retaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Burger King, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.5 mi.
* Burger-Haven, 0.5 mi.
* Hunan House Inc, 0.5 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 0.6 mi.
* Subway, 0.7 mi.
* Corner Cafe, 0.9 mi.
* Peking Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Tequila of Centralia, 1.1 mi.
* Bogies On the Lake, 3.5 mi.
* Kirby Risk Electrical Supply, 0.1 mi.
* Regions Bank, 0.2 mi.
* Melody Shop, 0.2 mi.
* Sun Loan Company, 0.2 mi.
* Walgreens, 0.2 mi.
* Centralia Title Co Inc, 0.3 mi.
* Lab Corp, 0.3 mi.
* Charter Communications, 0.3 mi.
* Casey's General Store, 1.1 mi.
* Community Trust Bank, 1.2 mi.
* Walmart, 1.5 mi.
* Locust Street Historic Fair, May
* BalloonFest, August
* Outboard Power Boat Races, August
* Fall Festival & Halloween Parade, October
* Celebrate Centralia, October
* Fantasy of Lights, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Kaskaskia College, 0.3 mi.
* Central City University, 0.9 mi.
* University of Illinois, 16.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Surgery Center of Centralia, 1 mi.
* St. Mary's Hospital - Centralia, 1.2 mi.