Americas Best Value Inn Sauk Centre offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Have dinner and unwind at our on-site restaurant, JT's Pub and Grill. Our guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cableTV, and alarm clock. An iron and ironing board are available upon request.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience, this property is 100 percent smoke free. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off I-94, Exit 127, on 12th Street South, and are near attractions such as Sauk Centre Civic Arena, Lake Wobegon Trailhead Sauk Centre, and Heartwood Farm.
Americas Best Value Inn Sauk Centre is your best choice within the St. Cloud Metropolitan Statistical Area of Minnesota. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, vacation, sightseeing, or simply passing through on your way to St. Cloud or Brooklyn Park. At Americas Best Value Inn Sauk Centre our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Sauk Centre, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Main Street Theatre, 1.4 mi.
* Sauk Centre Bowl Inc, 0.9 mi.
* Sinclair Lewis Park, 1.4 mi.
* Sauk Centre Country Club, 2.1 mi.
* Lynx National Golf Course, 2.5 mi.
* GreyStone Golf Club, 4.9 mi.
* Melrose Bowl Inc, 8.8 mi.
* Sauk River Park, 9.1 mi.
* Long Drive-In Theatre, 19.7 mi.
* Musky Stalker Guide Service, 27.7 mi.
* Heated Indoor Pool
* Sauk Centre Civic Arena, 0.8 mi.
* Lake Wobegon Trailhead Sauk Centre MN, 1.3 mi.
* Heartwood Farm, 3.2 mi.
* Sauk Lake, 5.2 mi.
* Hemker Park & Zoo, 15.4 mi.
* Erickson's Petting Zoo, 20 mi.
* Minnesota Lakes Maritime Museum, 27.9 mi.
* Runestone Museum, 27.9 mi.
* Clemens Stadium, 31 mi.
* Sibley State Park, 31.9 mi.
* Lake Carlos State Park, 33.2 mi.
* A Maze'n Farmyard, 36.5 mi.
* JT's Pub and Grill, on-site, open 4pm-1am daily
* McDonald's, 0.01 mi.
* Elmerz, 0.06 mi.
* Four Seas Buffet, 0.1 mi.
* Hardee's, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.4 mi.
* Truckers Inn Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Jimmy's Pizza, 1 mi.
* Ding Dong Cafe, 1 mi.
* Golden Star, 1 mi.
* Palace Bar & Grill, 1.1 mi.
* Jitters Java Cafe, 1.2 mi.
* Nic's Diner, 1.3 mi.
* Coborn's, 0.1 mi.
* Steiner Lumber Co, 0.1 mi.
* Minnesota National Bank, 0.1 mi.
* Holiday Stationstores, 0.1 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.2 mi.
* Ace Hardware, 0.2 mi.
* Midwest Power Generators Inc, 0.5 mi.
* True Value Hardware, 0.6 mi.
* 1st State Bank, 0.9 mi.
* Sauk Centre Public Library, 0.9 mi.
* Sauk Centre Herald, 1.1 mi.
* CentraCare Health-Sauk Centre, 1.8 mi.
* Sinclair Lewis Days, July
* Stearns County Fair, July
* Sports Card & Collectibles Show, August
* Rock En Seine Festival, August
* Pumpkin Fun Days, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Alexandria Technical & Community College, 26.7 mi.
* Saint John's University, 30.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Lakeview Medical Clinic, 1.9 mi.