Americas Best Value Inn Mariposa Lodge offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool or relax in our jacuzzi. Our guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, 39 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel is a 100 percent non-smoking property. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off California State Highway 140, and are near attractions such as Amphitheater at Mariposa County Park, Mariposa Museum and History Center, and Yosemite Ziplines and Adventure Ranch.
Americas Best Value Inn Mariposa Lodge is your best choice within the rugged foothills of the Sierra Nevada in California. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, vacation, sightseeing, music or food festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Fresno. At Americas Best Value Inn Mariposa Lodge our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Mariposa Lodge, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Mariposa County Parks & Rec, 0.4 mi.
* California Parks & Recreation, 2.2 mi.
* Sierra Meadows Country Club, 23.7 mi.
* Bass Lake Fishing, 28.5 mi.
* Poker Flats Casino, 36.9 mi.
* Roller Land, 38 mi.
* Pine Mountain Lake Golf Course, 41.6 mi.
* Yosemite Sierra Fly Fishing, 44.8 mi.
* Outdoor Pool
* Sierra Artists-Mariposa Gallery, 0.1 mi.
* Amphitheatre at Mariposa County Park, 0.3 mi.
* Mariposa Museum & History Center, 0.4 mi.
* Yosemite Ziplines and Adventure Ranch, 1.2 mi.
* California State Mining and Mineral Museum, 1.9 mi.
* Merced River, 16.2 mi.
* Lake McSwain Recreational Area, 26.2 mi.
* Yosemite National Park, 42.4 mi.
* Charles Street Dinner House, 0.06 mi.
* Sugar Pine Cafe, 0.08 mi.
* Savoury's Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Gold Coin Bar & Tavern, 0.2 mi.
* Pizza Factory, 0.2 mi.
* Castillo's Mexican Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Sierra Sunrise Cafe, 0.2 mi.
* China Station Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* 1850 Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Happy Burger Diner, 0.3 mi.
* Salvador's Mexican Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Miner's Inn Restaurant & Lounge, 0.5 mi.
* ServiceMaster Of Yosemite, 0.2 mi.
* Mariposa County Courthouse, 0.2 mi.
* Triple D Corporation, 0.2 mi.
* Mariposa County Health Department, 0.3 mi.
* Sierra Tel Business Center, 0.3 mi.
* Pioneer Market, 0.4 mi.
* Westamerica Bank, 0.4 mi.
* Mariposa County Visitors Center, 0.6 mi.
* Yosemite Bank, 0.6 mi.
* John C Fremont Healthcare District, 1.2 mi.
* Iron Mountain, 1.4 mi.
* Grace Note Wind Chimes, 5.7 mi.
* Butterfly Creek Winery, 10.1 mi.
* Nordic Holiday Annual Ski Race, January
* Mariposa Storytelling Festival, March
* Mariposa Butterfly Festival, April-May
* Rotary Fine Art & Wine Festival, May
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of California Merced, 39.2 mi.