Americas Best Value Inn Shoreline/Seattle North offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free deluxe continental breakfast, free coffee in our lobby, and free Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include a hairdryer, satellite TV, ESPN, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). Our hotel is completely non-smoking. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off Aurora Avenue North (US-99). We are near attractions such as Shoreline Historical Museum, Shoreline Community College, and University of Washington.
Americas Best Value Inn Shoreline/Seattle North is your best choice within the Seattle area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, sightseeing, or simply passing through on your way to Portland or Vancouver. At Americas Best Value Inn Shoreline/Seattle North our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Shoreline/Seattle North, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* LA Fitness, 0.9 mi.
* Boeing Creek Park, 1.7 mi.
* Northacres Park, 1.9 mi.
* Echo Massage Spa, 2.5 mi.
* Hubbard Homestead Park, 2.6 mi.
* Jackson Park Golf Course, 2.6 mi.
* Gold's Gym, 2.7 mi.
* 24 Hour Fitness, 2.9 mi.
* Northgate Park, 2.9 mi.
* Shoreline Pool, 2.9 mi.
* Northgate Mall, 3.2 mi.
* Tropical Tan of Lake City, 3.3 mi.
* Asian Miracle Massage, 3.4 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Thornton Place 14 & IMAX, 3.6 mi.
* Seattle Athletic Club Northgate, 3.9 mi.
* Lake Forest Park Town Centre, 4.2 mi.
* Richmond Beach, 4.2 mi.
* Green Lake, 5.7 mi.
* Edmonds Theater, 6.1 mi.
* Grand Illusion Cinema, 6.5 mi.
* Arena Sports, 6.9 mi.
* Landmark Theatres, 7.1 mi.
* Fremont Vintage Mall, 7.6 mi.
* AMC Loews Alderwood Mall 16, 8.9 mi.
* Alderwood Mall, 9.2 mi.
* Centennial Park, 9.3 mi.
* John John's Game Room, 9.6 mi.
* Everett Mall, 16.8 mi.
* Seattle Premium Outlets, 29.1 mi.
* The Outlet Collection – Seattle, 35.5 mi.
* North Bend Premium Outlets, 39.2 mi.
* Ice Machine
* Luggage Storage Space Available
* Shoreline Historical Museum, 2 mi.
* Nordic Heritage Museum, 6.6 mi.
* Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture, 7 mi.
* Saint Edward State Park, 8 mi.
* Husky Stadium, 9 mi.
* Pike Place Market, 9.2 mi.
* Space Needle, 10.2 mi.
* West Point Lighthouse, 10.5 mi.
* Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park, 11.1 mi.
* Lake Sammamish State Park, 24.6 mi.
* Ebey's Landing, 49.4 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.2 mi.
* Shari's Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Indo Cafe, 0.4 mi.
* Fu Man Dumpling House, 0.7 mi.
* Ivar's Seafood Bar, 0.8 mi.
* Mekong Village, 1.4 mi.
* Chada Thai Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Spiro's Pizza & Pasta, 1.8 mi.
* Grinders Hot Sands, 2.5 mi.
* Saffron Grill, 2.5 mi.
* Twins Garden, 2.5 mi.
* Tropicos Breeze, 2.6 mi.
* Bick's Broadview Grill, 3 mi.
* Luisa's Mexican Grill, 3.6 mi.
* Sam's Club, 0.8 mi.
* Costco, 2.8 mi.
* Graham Contracting, 4 mi.
* Univera, 9.3 mi.
* Microsoft Corporation, 18.4 mi.
* Alaska Airlines Corporate, 25.1 mi.
* NAES Corporation, 25.4 mi.
* REI, 27.5 mi.
* Joint Base Lewis-McChord, 55.9 mi.
* Seattle Improvised Music Festival, February
* King County Fair, July
* West Seattle Summer Fest, July
* Washington State Fair, September
* Earshot Jazz Festival, October-November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Shoreline Community College, 3.4 mi.
* University of Washington, 6.8 mi.
* Seattle Pacific University, 7.8 mi.
* Seattle University, 10.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Northwest Hospital & Medical Center, 2.2 mi.
* Seattle Children's Hospital, 8.2 mi.
* Harborview Medical Center, 10.7 mi.
* City of Hope National Medical, 17.1 mi.