Americas Best Value Inn Greenville offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a business center, guest laundry facility, an outdoor pool (open May to September), BBQ grills/picnic area, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a free deluxe continental breakfast each morning. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, 32 flat panel cable TV, HBO, Showtime, ESPN, free local calls, and wake-up service. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room).
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are centrally located on Route 11-13 and Memorial Drive. We are near to local attractions such as East Carolina University Health Sciences Campus, Greenville Museum of Art, and Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium.
Americas Best Value Inn Greenville is your best choice within the "Textile Capital of the World". We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Richmond or Charlotte. At Americas Best Value Inn Greenville our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Greenville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Golden Nails & Spa, 1.3 mi.
* Greenville Golf & Country Club, 2 mi.
* Joyner Library, 2 mi.
* Tan-N-Bed, 2.2 mi.
* Greenville Mall, 2.7 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Greenville Grande 14, 2.8 mi.
* 11 Galleria, 2.9 mi.
* River Park North, 3.3 mi.
* Fit For Life 24, 3.9 mi.
* Phil Carroll Nature Preserve, 6.3 mi.
* H. Boyd Lee Park, 7.9 mi.
* Bradford Creek Public Golf Course, 10.1 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* BBQ Grills
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area
* Outdoor Pool (Open May to September)
* Pitt County Arts Council at Emerge, 1.8 mi.
* Greenville Museum of Art, 2 mi.
* Town Common, 2.1 mi.
* Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium, 2.5 mi.
* Greenville Convention Center, 2.5 mi.
* Pitt County Fairgrounds, 7.1 mi.
* Charles B Aycock Birthplace, 41.6 mi.
* Halifax State Historic Site, 61.4 mi.
* Ava Gardner Museum, 65.9 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Denny's, 0.02 mi.
* Abrams Bar-B-Q & Seafood, 0.2 mi.
* Hardee's, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi.
* Jersey Mike's Subs, 0.3 mi.
* RJ's Famous Chicken, 0.8 mi.
* Zaxby's, 1.8 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 2.4 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 2.5 mi.
* Hooters, 2.5 mi.
* Hibachi Grill, 2.6 mi.
* Red Lobster, 2.7 mi.
* Tokyo Japanese Restaurant, 2.7 mi.
* Cheddar's Casual Cafe, 2.9 mi.
* Bonefish Grill, 3.1 mi.
* Dollar Tree, 0.02 mi.
* Walgreens, 0.3 mi.
* CSX, 1.3 mi.
* Fastenal, 2.1 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.2 mi.
* Walmart Neighborhood Market, 2.6 mi.
* Target, 2.9 mi.
* ABC Supply Co., Inc., 3.3 mi.
* Kelly Services, Inc, 3.5 mi.
* CEVA Logistics, 4.2 mi.
* Coastal Agro Business, Inc, 4.3 mi.
* Convergys Human Resources Department, 5.3 mi.
* Mystery Masterpieces, February
* Farmville Dogwood Festival, April
* Fountain Peanut Festival, August
* 2015 Winterville Watermelon Festival, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* East Carolina University Health Sciences Campus, 1.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Vidant Medical Center, 0.7 mi.
* East Carolina Heart Institute At ECU, 2.2 mi.