Discover the historic college town of Athens, Georgia and all it has to offer while staying at the Americas Best Value Inn Athens, the best choice for business and leisure travelers alike. Ideally situated only less than a mile from the University of Georgia and historic downtown Athens, our hotel is conveniently located off Highway 441 on on West Broad Street. Key local attractions include the historic 40 Watt Club, Sanford Stadium, and University of Georgia at Athens. Our knowledgeable and helpful staff can recommend what best suits your travel itinerary.
Our property offers an array of modern amenities including a free Wi-Fi, late checkout and a safety deposit box at the front desk. Sorry, no pets are allowed. Our hotel is 100 percent smoke free for our guests convenience. Start your work or sightseeing day in fine form with free continental breakfast. After a day of sightseeing, guests can relax in our seasonal outdoor pool, open May to September. Visitors in town for business will be sure to take advantage of our business services, featuring free Wi-Fi, copy, and fax services.
Each of our 40 guest rooms/suites feature the ambiance of home luxuries such as free Wi-Fi, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, desk with lamp, and table with chairs. Iron, ironing board, and hairdryer are available upon request at the front desk.
Americas Best Value Inn Athens is your best choice within the “Classic City”. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Atlanta. At Americas Best Value Inn Athens our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Athens, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Outdoor Pool (open from May to September)
* Beechwood Shopping Center, 1.5 mi.
* Bishop Park, 1.9 mi.
* Trail Creek Park, 2.4 mi.
* Ovation 12 Movie Theater, 2.5 mi.
* Athens YMCA, 2.3 mi.
* Showtime Bowling Center, 3 mi.
* Oconee Forest Park, 3.1 mi.
* University of Georgia Golf Course, 3.3 mi.
* Sandy Creek Nature Center, 3.4 mi.
* Fun Galaxy Athens, 4.3 mi.
* Athens-Clarke County Tennis Center, 5.6 mi.
* GTC University 16 Cinemas, 5.8 mi.
* Sandy Creek Park, 6.1 mi.
* Broad River Outpost, 24.6 mi.
* Outdoor Pool (open May to September)
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* 40 Watt Club, 0.5 mi.
* Historic Morton Theatre, 0.6 mi.
* Downtown Athens Historic District, 0.9 mi.
* The Classic Center, 1 mi.
* The Foundry Music Hall, 1.1 mi.
* Lyndon House Arts Center, 1.2 mi.
* Georgia Museum of Natural History, 1.6 mi.
* Sanford Stadium, 1.9 mi.
* Georgia Museum of Art, 1.9 mi.
* The State Botanical Garden of Georgia, 4.2 mi.
* Watson Mill Bridge State Park, 20.7 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* The Varsity, 0.2 mi.
* Domino’s Pizza, 0.5 mi.
* Big City Bread Café, 0.5 mi.
* Jimmy John’s, 0.5 mi.
* The Grit, 0.6 mi.
* Five Guys Burgers and Fries, 0.7 mi.
* DePalma’s Italian Café, 0.8 mi.
* Wendy’s, 0.8 mi.
* Porterhouse Grill, 0.8 mi.
* Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen, 0.9 mi.
* Subway, 1 mi.
* LongHorn SteakHouse, 1.3 mi.
* Applebee’s, 1.4 mi.
* IHOP, 1.5 mi.
* KEBA Spitfire Grill, 4.1 mi.
* Walgreens, 1.5 mi.
* Kroger, 1.6 mi.
* DialAmerica, 2.2 mi.
* Terrapin Beer Company, 2.2 mi.
* Power Partners Inc., 2.3 mi.
* Carrier Transicold, 3.1 mi.
* Baldor Dodge Reliance, 3.1 mi.
* Pilgrim’s Pride Corp, 3.5 mi.
* Skaps, 3.8 mi.
* Certain Teed Corp, 4.1 mi.
* Noramco Inc., 4.1 mi.
* Merial Limited, 5 mi.
* burton and BURTON, 5.4 mi.
* Zaxby’s Headquarters, 7.2 mi.
* Classic City BBQ Festival, August
* Wildwood Revival, August
* Athens Water Festival, September
* North Georgia Folk Festival, October
* LickSkillet Artist Market and Festival, October
* Indie South Fair: Holiday Hooray, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Piedmont College - Athens Campus, 0.5 mi.
* University of Georgia, 0.6 mi.
* University of Georgia Health Sciences, 1.4 mi.
* University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine, 2.1 mi.
* Athens Technical College, 4.5 mi.
* University of North Georgia – Oconee Campus, 8.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Athens Regional Medical Center, 1 mi.
* St. Mary’s Health Care, 1.3 mi.