Americas Best Value Inn Lynnwood/Seattle offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Our guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, flat panel cable TV, Showtime, iron, ironing board, and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located off I-5 on 196th Street SW, and are near attractions such as University of Washington, Japanese Garden and Memorial Stadium.
Americas Best Value Inn Lynnwood/Seattle is your best choice within the "hub city" of south Snohomish County in Washington. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, vacation, sightseeing, music or food festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Seattle or Tacoma. At Americas Best Value Inn Lynnwood/Seattle our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Lynnwood/Seattle, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Lynnwood Recreation Center, 0.6 mi.
* Alderwood Mall, 1 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Alderwood 7 & RPX, 1.1 mi.
* AMC Loews Alderwood Mall 16, 1.2 mi.
* James Village Shopping Center, 1.4 mi.
* Lynnwood Bowl & Skate, 1.5 mi.
* Lynnwood Shopping Center, 1.6 mi.
* Gold Park, 1.6 mi.
* Wilcox Park, 1.6 mi.
* Lynnwood Ice Center, 1.8 mi.
* Lynnwood Municipal Golf Course, 2.3 mi.
* Crazy Moose Casino, 2.6 mi.
* Brunswick Majestic Lanes, 3.4 mi.
* Nile Shrine Golf Course, 4.6 mi.
* Edmonds Theater, 4.9 mi.
* The Avid Angler, 5.3 mi.
* Puget Sound Sports Fishing, 5.4 mi.
* Silver Dollar Casino, 5.9 mi.
* Harbour Pointe Golf Club, 7.2 mi.
* BBQ Grills
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Cascadia Art Museum, 5 mi.
* Japanese Garden, 15.1 mi.
* Memorial Stadium, 15.8 mi.
* KeyArena, 16 mi.
* Seattle Art Museum, 16.1 mi.
* CenturyLink Field, 16.9 mi.
* The Museum of Flight, 23.1 mi.
* Lincoln Park, 24.4 mi.
* Wild Waves Theme Park, 41.2 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Denny's, adjacent
* Chipotle Mexican Grill, 0.01 mi.
* Gyros Delight, 0.01 mi.
* The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen, 0.1 mi.
* Olive Garden, 0.1 mi.
* Red Lobster, 0.1 mi.
* Silver Spoon Thai Restaurant & Bar, 0.2 mi.
* Todo Mexico, 0.5 mi.
* Moonshine BBQ, 0.5 mi.
* King Tut Mediterranean Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Talay Thai Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* The Old Spaghetti Factory, 1 mi.
* Susumu Japanese Steakhouse, 1.3 mi.
* Washington Energy Services, 0.1 mi.
* Lynnwood Convention Center, 0.2 mi.
* Chase Bank, 0.3 mi.
* Lynnwood Library, 0.4 mi.
* Staples, 0.7 mi.
* Active Electric Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* AlphaGraphics Lynnwood, 0.8 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 0.9 mi.
* Pioneer Door Inc, 1.2 mi.
* Costco Business Center, 1.6 mi.
* Walmart, 3.3 mi.
* Boeing Everett Factory, 11.9 mi.
* One on-site meeting room
* Total of 450 square feet of meeting space
* Meeting room can accommodate up to 30 guests
* Meeting space can be divided into smaller meeting rooms
* AV equipment
* Conference space
* Catering can be provided by an outside vendor
* Video conferencing
* Edmonds Waterfront Festival, May
* Northwest Folklife Festival, May
* Bite of Seattle, July
* Seafair, August
* A Taste of Edmonds, August
* Bumbershoot, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Edmonds Community College, 1.8 mi.
* University of Washington, 12.5 mi.
* Seattle Pacific University, 14.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Immediate Clinic Lynnwood, 0.4 mi.
* Group Health Lynnwood Medical Center, 1.2 mi.
* Virginia Mason Hospital, 16.1 mi.