Americas Best Value Inn Williams/Grand Canyon offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Our guest rooms include hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel satellite TV, HBO, ESPN, table with chairs and clock radio. Microwave, mini-fridge, and coffeemaker are available upon request.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located off East Route 66, and are near attractions such as Arizona State Railroad Museum, Kaibab National Forest and Bearizona Wildlife Park.
Americas Best Value Inn Williams/Grand Canyon is your best choice within the southern terminus of the Grand Canyon Railway of Arizona. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, vacation, sightseeing, music or food festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Phoenix or Tucson. At Americas Best Value Inn Williams/Grand Canyon our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Williams/Grand Canyon, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Williams Parks & Recreation, 0.3 mi.
* Bill Williams Shopping Plaza, 0.5 mi.
* Elephant Rocks Golf Course, 3.3 mi.
* Williams Municipal Golf Course, 3.5 mi.
* Cataract Lake County Park, 3.6 mi.
* Kaibab Lake Recreation Site, 4.3 mi.
* Williams Ski Area, 4.6 mi.
* Forest Highlands Golf Club, 39.2 mi.
* Starlite Lanes, 39.7 mi.
* Sedona Fly Fishing Adventures, 63.4 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Luggage Storage Space Available
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Arizona State Railroad Museum, 0.3 mi.
* Kaibab National Forest, 0.9 mi.
* Bearizona Wildlife Park, 2.6 mi.
* Big Toy Playground, 4.8 mi.
* Ash Fork Route 66 Museum, 19.3 mi.
* Riordan Mansion State Park, 33.2 mi.
* Slide Rock State Park, 53.9 mi.
* Prescott Valley Event Center, 69.2 mi.
* Rod's Steak House, On-Site Casual Dining serving American food for breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch on weekends
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Wild West Junction, 0.01 mi.
* Red Raven Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Pine Country Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Grand Canyon Coffee & Cafe, 0.2 mi.
* Station 66 Italian Bistro, 0.2 mi.
* Dara Thai Cafe, 0.2 mi.
* Pizza Factory, 0.2 mi.
* Pancho McGillicuddy's, 0.2 mi.
* Old Smokey's Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Cruiser's Route 66 Cafe, 0.3 mi.
* Saddlebag Sandwich Shop, 0.3 mi.
* Big Town Hero, 0.5 mi.
* Jessica's Family Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Williams Public Library, 0.2 mi.
* Williams City Public Works, 0.2 mi.
* Alternative Impressions, 0.2 mi.
* Grand Canyon Brewing Company, 0.3 mi.
* Williams Depot Gift Shop, 0.4 mi.
* Ferrellgas, 0.4 mi.
* Gateway Music, 0.6 mi.
* Mc Nelly Construction, 0.7 mi.
* Williams Transfer Station, 1.2 mi.
* Target Equipment, 5.1 mi.
* Walmart, 33.5 mi.
* Made in the Shade Beer Tasting Festival, June
* Flagstaff Hullabaloo, June
* Flagstaff Shakespeare Festival, July
* Arizona Highland Celtic Festival, July
* Pickin’ in the Pines, September
* Greek Festival, September
* Polar Express Experience, November
* Flagstaff Mountain Film Festival, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Coconino Community College, 0.8 mi.
* Northern Arizona University, 33.1 mi.
* CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff, 33.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Williams Health Care Center, 0.7 mi.