Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Southaven/Memphis offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure or just passing through. We are conveniently located off Interstate 55 and West Goodman Road offering ideal location and accommodations close to major attractions such as Elvis Presley’s Graceland, BankPlus Snowdon Grove Amphitheatre, and Landers Center for events and concerts. Located nearby are Southaven Town Center Malls and Tanger Outlet Mall with many choices of restaurants specializing in our world famous southern cuisine. Our location offers easy access to the Memphis Airport which is located less than 9 miles from our hotel.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Southaven/Memphis is a new construction offering clean spacious guest suites with comfortable beds which include a kitchenette, microwave and full size refrigerator, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 43-inch LED cable TV, HBO, ESPN, USB outlets, and alarm clock with radio. We offer free coffee in the lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Save money with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. For your convenience, our hotel is 100 percent non-smoking.
Relax in our seasonal outdoor pool open May to September or take advantage of our fitness room.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Southaven/Memphis is your best choice while staying in our beautiful city known as the "Doorway to Mississippi" whether you are in town for sightseeing, blues music, world famous barbecue, business or simply passing through on your way to Jackson or Little Rock. Our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Southaven/Memphis, we've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits our pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* S and H Small Engines and Fun Zone, 2.4 mi.
* Wooten Park, 3.2 mi.
* Landers Center, 4.1 mi.
* Latimer Lake Park, 4.2 mi.
* Skate Odyssey, 4.4 mi.
* Whitehaven Golf Course, 5.3 mi.
* Snowden Grove Park, 5.3 mi.
* Strike Zone Bowling Lanes, 5.8 mi.
* Cherokee Golf Club, 9.9 mi.
* Olive Branch City Park, 10.7 mi.
* Bally’s Tunica Casino, 24 mi.
* Fitness Facility
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open May to September)
* Elvis Presley's Graceland, 7.9 mi.
* Snowden Grove / BankPlus Amphitheater, 5.3 mi.
* Landers Center, 4.1 mi.
* Stax Museum, 11.9 mi.
* Children’s Museum of Memphis, 13.5 mi.
* Pink Palace, 14.5 mi.
* Sun Studio, 15 mi.
* AutoZone Park, 15.7 mi.
* Bass Pro Shop, 15.7 mi.
* Beale Street, 15.2 mi.
* Cotton Museum, 15.7 mi.
* FedExForum, 15.7 mi.
* Gibson Guitar Factory Tour, 15.7 mi.
* Memphis Rock n Soul Museum, 15.7 mi.
* National Civil Rights Museum, 15.7 mi.
* Orpheum Theatre, 15.7 mi.
* Memphis Zoo, 16.5 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* KFC, 0.1 mi.
* Hooters, 0.1 mi.
* Popeye's, 0.1 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.1 mi.
* Sekisui Japanese Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Starbucks, 0.4 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.7 mi.
* Memphis Barbeque Company, 0.7 mi.
* IHOP, 1.1 mi.
* Papa John’s Pizza, 0.5 mi.
* LongHorn Steakhouse, 1.1 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 1.2 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 1.5 mi.
* TGIF Friday, 1.9 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.4 mi.
* Southaven Town Center Mall, 1.6 mi.
* Tanger Outlet mall, 3.1 mi.
* Newly Weds Foods Inc., 2.7 mi.
* FedEx Memphis Airport, 9 mi.
* Smith and Nephew Inc., 8.3 mi.
* Medtronics, 10.2 mi.
* FedEx Corporation World Headquarters, 18.9 mi.
* Mueller Industries Inc., 19.6 mi.
* Associated Wholesale Grocers,3.9 mi.
* Alcoa, 12.9 mi.
* Grainger, 3.6 mi.
* Nonconnah Business Park, 8.8 mi.
* Olive Branch Industrial Park, 10.8 mi.
* Quebecor Printing, 4.3 mi.
* Terex Corporation, 3.8 mi.
* Thomas and Betts Corporation, 2.9 mi.
* ThyssenKrupp, 3 mi.
* Beale Street Music Festival, May
* Crawfish Music Festival, May
* Great American River Run, May
* Memphis International Salute, May
* World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest, May
* Juneteenth Family Fun Fesitval, June
* Elvis Week, August
* Tri State Blues Festival, August
* Delta Fair and Music Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Belhaven University-DeSoto, 1.1 mi.
* University of Mississippi-DeSoto, 3 mi.
* University of Memphis, 17 mi.
* Rhodes College, 17.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Baptist Memorial Hospital – DeSoto, 1.5 mi.
* VA Medical Center, 13.8 mi.
* Le Bonheur Children's Hospital, 14.5 mi.
* St Jude Children's Hospital, 15.9 mi.