Americas Best Value Inn North Highlands/Sacramento I80 offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Our guest rooms include 32 inch flat panel satellite TV, Showtime, ESPN, desk with lamp, and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located to Downtown Sacramento, Aerospace Museum of California, and Governor’s Mansion State Historic Park. We are located less than one mile from Interstate 80 on Watt Avenue.
Americas Best Value Inn North Highlands/Sacramento I80 is your best choice within the California Capital area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, sightseeing, recreation, or simply passing through on your way to San Francisco or Los Angeles. At Americas Best Value Inn North Highlands/Sacramento I-80 our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
Americas Best Value Inn North Highlands/Sacramento I80, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Sacramento Softball Complex, 0.8 mi.
* Larchmont Park, 2.6 mi.
* Gibbons Park, 2.7 mi.
* Haggin Oaks Golf Complex, 1.2 mi.
* Foothill Skate Inn, 2 mi.
* Scandia Family Fun Center, 2 mi.
* Country Club Lanes, 2.4 mi.
* Arcade Creek Park, 3.9 mi.
* Foothill Community Park, 4.1 mi.
* Antelope Aquatic Complex, 6.2 mi.
* Capitol Casino, 7.6 mi.
* Del Paso Regional Park, 9.2 mi.
* McClellan Conference Center, 2.2 mi.
* Aerospace Museum of California, 3 mi.
* California Expo Center, 7.2 mi.
* Raging Waters Waterpark, 7.2 mi.
* Sutter’s Fort, 8.3 mi.
* Governor’s Mansion State Historic Park, 8.4 mi.
* Sleep Train Arena, 9.3 mi.
* Leland Stanford Mansion State Historic Park, 9.5 mi.
* Sacramento Zoo, 11.7 mi.
* Funderland Park, 11.9 mi.
* Waffle Shop, 0.2 mi.
* KFC, 0.3 mi.
* Carl’s Jr., 0.3 mi.
* Starbucks, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.4 mi.
* Golden Corral, 0.5 mi.
* McDonalds, 0.5 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.5 mi.
* Jack in the Box, 0.6 mi.
* Denny's, 0.9 mi.
* Kim Son Mongolian BBQ, 0.6 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.6 mi.
* Ming Palace Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Sam’s Hof Brau, 2.6 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.01.
* Safe Credit Union, 0.2 mi.
* BAE Systems, 0.7 mi.
* McClellan Jet Services, 2 mi.
* AAR Manufacturing Inc., 2.1 mi.
* McClellan Park, 2.9 mi.
* Helimax Aviation, 2.9 mi.
* Hallsten Corporation, 4 mi.
* Access Dental Corporation Headquarters, 7 mi.
* Sacramento Army Depot, 10.2 mi.
* NEC Corporation of America, 11.2 mi.
* Bacon Fest Sacramento, January
* Sacramento Valley Scottish Games, April
* Sacramento County Fair, May
* California State Fair, July
* California Brewers Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Brightwood College, 0.4 mi.
* MTI College, 2.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Heritage Oaks Hospital, 1.1 mi.
* Kaiser Permanente Hospital, 3.7 mi.