Americas Best Value Inn Moline offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, sightseeing or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in the lobby, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Our guest rooms include cable TV, HBO, ESPN, and desk with lamp. Free continental breakfast served daily from 6am to 10am featuring cereal, pastries, bread, tea, and coffee. We offer an on-demand complimentary airport shuttle.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent's room). For your convenience, our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. We are located off I-280, Exit 18A-B, and I-74, Exit 5B and are near local attractions such as Niabi Zoo, John Deere Pavilion, and Butterworth Center and Deere-Wiman House.
Americas Best Value Inn Moline is your best choice within the largest city in Rock Island County and the ninth-most populated city in Illinois outside of the Chicago Metropolitan Area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Chicago or Peoria. At Americas Best Value Inn Moline our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Moline, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Rock River Plaza, 0.6 mi.
* SouthPark Mall, 1.7 mi.
* Serenity Salon & Day Spa, 1.9 mi.
* Next Level Fitness, 2.5 mi.
* Prospect Park, 2.6 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Moline Stadium 14, 2.7 mi.
* Badlands Fitness, 2.8 mi.
* Indian Bluff Golf Course, 2.9 mi.
* Shangri-La Salon & Day Spa, 2.9 mi.
* Turning Leaf Massage And Spa, 3.5 mi.
* King Plaza, 4 mi.
* Planet Fitness - Moline, IL, 4 mi.
* Stephens Park, 4.8 mi.
* Skate City QCA, 5.7 mi.
* Splash Landing Aquatic, 7.6 mi.
* Miller Time Bowling, 8.7 mi.
* The River's Edge, 9.6 mi.
* Bowlmor Lanes, 10 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Luggage Storage Space Available
* On-Demand Complimentary Airport Shuttle
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* QC Family Entertainment, 2.8 mi.
* Niabi Zoo, 3.3 mi.
* Belgian Culture Center, 4.3 mi.
* John Deere Pavilion, 4.5 mi.
* Butterworth Center and Deere-Wiman House, 4.6 mi.
* iWireless Center, 4.8 mi.
* Fryxell Geology Museum, 5.9 mi.
* Whitewater Junction, 7.7 mi.
* Family Museum, 7.7 mi.
* Modern Woodmen Park, 9.7 mi.
* West Lake Park, 13.2 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast served daily from 6am to 10am
* Montana Jacks, 0.4 mi.
* Bare Bones BBQ, 0.4 mi.
* Denny's, 1.2 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 1.7 mi.
* Habanero's Moline Southpark, 1.8 mi.
* Miss Mamie's, 1.9 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 2 mi.
* Exotic Thai, 2.5 mi.
* Hollar's Bar & Grill, 2.9 mi.
* Flip's Pancake House, 2.9 mi.
* Fields of Pizza, 3.2 mi.
* The New Mandarin Chinese Restaurant, 3.5 mi.
* Dickey's Barbecue Pit, 3.7 mi.
* Cole Vision Corporation, 1.7 mi.
* OfficeMax, 1.8 mi.
* Hughes Telephone Inc., 2.2 mi.
* Quad City Dental Lab, 2.3 mi.
* Advanced Business Systems, 3 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 3 mi.
* Moline Public Library, 3.3 mi.
* Genesis Health Plex, 3.6 mi.
* Moline Dispatch Publishing Co, 4.2 mi.
* Valspar Corporation, 5.1 mi.
* Midland Iron & Steel Corporation, 5.2 mi.
* The Home Depot, 6.5 mi.
* Bald Eagle Days, January
* Outdoor Show, February
* Quad Cities Restaurant Week, March
* Gathering of the Green, March
* Quad Cities Live Month, April
* QCCA Flower and Garden Show, April
* Beaux Arts Fair, May
* Greek Cultural Fest, June
* Quad Cities Museum Week, June
* Quad City Air Show, June
* Downtown Street Fest, July
* Mississippi Valley Blues Festival, July
* Bix Beiderbecke Memorial Jazz Festival, August
* John Deere Classic, August
* Tug Fest, August
* Rock Island Grand Prix, September
* Hot Air Balloon Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Black Hawk College, 1.7 mi.
* Commonwealth College, 1.9 mi.
* Augustana College, 6.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Trinity Medical Center, 6.8 mi.