Discover Guthrie, Oklahoma and all it has to offer, whether staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through at the Americas Best Value Inn Guthrie. Ideally situated only a few miles from Langston University and downtown Guthrie, our hotel is conveniently located off Highway I-35 on Territorial Drive. We are near local attractions such as Scottish Rite Masonic Temple, Oklahoma Sports Museum, and Mike Harvey R/C Flying Field.
Our property offers an array of amenities including outdoor plug-ins, free luggage storage space and a safety deposit box at the front desk. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. Start your work or sightseeing day in fine form with a free cup of coffee or full breakfast buffet that includes eggs, waffles, sausage and gravy. After a day of sightseeing, guests can relax in our outdoor pool, open from May to September. Stay connected with our free Wi-Fi available throughout the property. Visitors in town for business will be sure to take advantage of our on-site meeting facility and business center. Our staff will work with you to ensure your stay with us runs smoothly down to the last detail.
Each of our 83 guest rooms feature the ambiance of home luxuries such as free Wi-Fi, coffeemaker, mini-fridge, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, Showtime, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs and alarm clock radio.
Americas Best Value Inn Guthrie is your best choice within the Oklahoma City Metroplex. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Oklahoma City or Tulsa. At Americas Best Value Inn Guthrie our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Guthrie, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Silver Lake Spa, LLC, 0.6 mi.
* Guthrie Country Club, 1 mi.
* Highland Park, 1.1 mi.
* Bluejay Pride Gym, 1.2 mi.
* 89'Er Bowl, 2 mi.
* Guthrie YMCA, 2 mi.
* Curves, 2.1 mi.
* Magnolia Antique Mall, 2.1 mi.
* Pollard Theatre, 2.1 mi.
* Skate Park, 3 mi.
* Anytime Fitness, 3.2 mi.
* Beacon Drive-In Theatre, 4.2 mi.
* Serenity Now Spa, 4.2 mi.
* Cimarron National Golf Club, 5.7 mi.
* Guthrie Lake, 7.3 mi.
* Live Well Massage Therapy, 18.5 mi.
* Bryant Square Shopping Center, 18.7 mi.
* Edmond Outdoor Ice Rink, 19.6 mi.
* Cimarron Casino, 23.4 mi.
* Quail Springs Mall, 27.9 mi.
* Penn Square Mall, 30.4 mi.
* Business Center with Computer
* Outdoor Pool (open May to September)
* Luggage Storage Space available
* Meeting Facilities
* Outdoor Plug-ins (RV hook up/10 or so)
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* Scottish Rite Masonic Temple, 1.1 mi.
* Owen's Arts Place Museum, 1.1 mi.
* Oklahoma Territorial Museum, 1.8 mi.
* Oklahoma Sports Museum, 2.2 mi.
* Thoroughbred Athletes, Inc., 2.3 mi.
* Mike Harvey R/C Flying Field, 8.2 mi.
* Lazy E Arena, 11.1 mi.
* Frontier City, 22.5 mi.
* White Water Bay, 35.9 mi.
* Andy Alligator's Fun Park, 44 mi.
* Free daily full breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Long John Silver's, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.2 mi.
* Arby's, 0.3 mi.
* Braum's Ice Cream & Burger Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.4 mi.
* Golden Chick, 0.4 mi.
* Boomarang Diner, 2 mi.
* China Garden Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* Cowboy Cafe, 2.1 mi.
* Gages Steak House, 2.2 mi.
* Roma's Italian Restaurant, 2.8 mi.
* Armando's Mexican Restaurant, 2.9 mi.
* Billy Sims Barbecue, 3.1 mi.
* Legends Food & Sport, 3.5 mi.
* Cash Saver, 1.8 mi.
* Guthrie Public Library, 1.9 mi.
* U-Haul Neighborhood Dealer, 2 mi.
* Guthrie's Ace Hardware, 2.3 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 3.2 mi.
* Sun Loan Company, 3.2 mi.
* Maverick Finance, 3.4 mi.
* Oklahoma State Bank, 3.8 mi.
* Cimarron Redi Mix, 3.9 mi.
* Autoquip Corporation, 4.3 mi.
* Walgreens, 4.5 mi.
* A Double C Storage, 4.7 mi.
* Livestock Nutrition Center, 5.7 mi.
* Two on-site meeting rooms
* Total of 800 square feet of meeting and conference space that can accommodate up to 100 guests
* 40 meeting personnel on-site
* Conference space available
* Free Wi-Fi in meeting room
* Catering can be brought in by outside vendor
* Woody Guthrie Folk Festival, July
* Oklahoma International Bluegrass Festival, September
* Guthrie Escape Art & Wine Festival, October
* Guthrie Art Walk, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Langston University, 9.8 mi.
* University of Central Oklahoma, 19.3 mi.
* Oklahoma State University, 30.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Physical Therapy Central of Guthrie, 2.1 mi.