Discover Decatur, Texas and all it has to offer, whether staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through at the Americas Best Value Inn Decatur. Ideally situated only a few miles from Weatherford College Wise County and downtown Decatur, our hotel is conveniently located on US Highway 287. We are near local attractions such as Wise County Heritage Museum, Sweetwater Creek Bow Hunting, and International Exotic Animal Sanctuary.
Our entirely smoke-free property offers amenities such as vending machines, ice machines, and express check in/check out. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. Start your work or sightseeing day in fine form with a free cup of coffee and deluxe continental breakfast, including waffles and yogurt. After a day of sightseeing, guests can relax in our seasonal outdoor pool, open March to September. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, stay connected with our free Wi-Fi available throughout the property. Our staff will work with you to ensure your stay with us runs smoothly down to the last detail.
Each of our guest rooms feature the ambiance of home luxuries such as free Wi-Fi, microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, and alarm clock radio. Toothbrush, toothpaste, shower cap, iron and ironing board are available upon request.
Americas Best Value Inn Decatur is your best choice within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex and is located 25 miles northwest of Fort Worth and 45 miles northwest of Dallas. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Dallas or Austin. At Americas Best Value Inn Decatur our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Decatur, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Village Square Shopping Center, 0.3 mi.
* Crystal Spa, 0.4 mi.
* Fit-N-Wise Wellness Center, 0.5 mi.
* Anytime Fitness, 0.9 mi.
* Main Street Mall, 1.2 mi.
* Decatur Skate, 2.8 mi.
* Decatur Golf Club, 3.7 mi.
* Skin & Body Works Spa, 10.9 mi.
* Bridgeport Parks & Recreation, 11.4 mi.
* Body Fitnus, 11.6 mi.
* Twana's Massage Lmt, 11.8 mi.
* Wise County Park, 17.6 mi.
* North Texas Catfish Guide Service, 27.5 mi.
* University Lanes, 30.3 mi.
* WinStar World Casino, 52.8 mi.
* Outdoor pool (Open March to September)
* Wise County Heritage Museum, 1.2 mi.
* Sweetwater Creek Bow Hunting, 2.7 mi.
* NRS Training Center, 5.1 mi.
* International Exotic Animal Sanctuary, 13.7 mi.
* Eagles Canyon Raceway, 15.6 mi.
* Lyndon B Johnson National Grassland, 16.5 mi.
* Rocky Ridge Ranch, 21.4 mi.
* The Parker House Haunted Attraction, 24.1 mi.
* DFW Adventure Park, 29.3 mi.
* Hawaiian Falls Roanoke, 31.6 mi.
* Water Works Park, 33.1 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast including waffles and yogurt
* Chicken Express, 0.3 mi.
* Panda Buffet, 0.4 mi.
* Moua Asia Cooking, 0.5 mi.
* Chili's, 0.6 mi.
* Joes Pizza & Pasta, 0.9 mi.
* Sweetie Pie's Ribeyes, 1.2 mi.
* Rooster's Roadhouse, 1.2 mi.
* Xchan Thai House, 1.2 mi.
* Whistle Stop Cafe, 1.3 mi.
* Casa Torres Mexican Restaurant, 1.4 mi.
* Primo's Taqueria, 1.5 mi.
* Catfish O'Harlies, 3 mi.
* Leeper Creek Barbeque, 7.1 mi.
* Decatur Public Library, 0.4 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 0.4 mi.
* Lowe's Market, 0.4 mi.
* Pack N Mail, 0.5 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.7 mi.
* Sears Hometown Store, 0.8 mi.
* CVS Store & Pharmacy, 0.8 mi.
* Lowe's Home Improvement, 0.9 mi.
* Healthline, 1 mi.
* Decatur Planning & Zoning, 1.2 mi.
* Decatur Self Storage, 2.1 mi.
* Center For Animal Research and Education, 14.2 mi.
* Wise County Antique Auto Swap Meet, February
* Wise County Youth Fair & Rodeo Youth Rodeo, March
* Haslet Wild West Fest, April
* City Wide Garage Sale, April
* Ponder Frontier Days, May
* Decatur Chamber of Commerce Annual Father’s Day Golf Scramble, June
* Wise County Old Settlers Reunion, July
* Forestburg Watermelon Festival, August
* Rhome Fall Festival, September
* Sheriff’s Posse Rodeo, September
* Decatur Chamber of Commerce Annual Auction, October
* Decatur Holiday Show, November
* Azle Fun Fest and Craft Fair, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Weatherford College Wise County, 8 mi.
* University of North Texas, 28.8 mi.
* Texas Woman's University, 29.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Wise Health System, 0.5 mi.