Americas Best Value Inn Webster City welcomes you to our small town, located along the Boone River in scenic North Central Iowa. We are centrally located just 10 miles from I-35, close to area attractions such as Hamilton County Fairgrounds, Wilson Brewer Memorial Park, and less than 40 miles from Iowa State University. The historic Kendall Young Library and Webster City Community Theatre are also nearby.
Americas Best Value Inn Webster City sits among a variety of dining establishments, all less than two miles away. Choices include Seneca Street Saloon and Pizza, Grand Shanghai Buffet, Lomitas Mexican Restaurant, and Grid Iron Grill and Sports Lounge. Guests are invited to enjoy the complimentary daily continental breakfast and coffee in the lobby.
For your convenience our hotel is a 100 percent smoke free property. Featured hotel amenities include a guest laundry facility and business center. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, stay connected with our complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout the property. Complimentary on-site parking is also available. A maximum of two pets are allowed for a charge of $10 per pet per night.
From the comfort of your guestroom, enjoy such at home amenities as a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, flat panel cable TV, hairdryer, desk with lamp, iron, ironing board, and free local calls. Some double rooms include a sofa and the suites feature a jacuzzi tub. Please inquire about room upgrading options.
A centralized location, competitive rates, exceptional customer service, and attention to detail make Americas Best Value Inn Webster City the perfect resting spot when visiting the North Central Iowa area. At Americas Best Value Inn Webster City, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Kendall Young Library, 0.5 mi.
* Webster City Community Theatre, 0.5 mi.
* Webster Theater, 0.8 mi.
* Shanti Wellness Day Spa, 0.8 mi.
* Briggs Woods Golf Course, 2.9 mi.
* Bushy Creek State Recreation Area, 14.2 mi.
* North Grand Mall, 38 mi.
* 24-Hour Front Desk
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Wilson Brewer Memorial Park, 0.4 mi.
* Webster City Chamber of Commerce, 0.8 mi.
* Hamilton County Fairgrounds, 1.2 mi.
* Hamilton County Conservation, 2.8 mi.
* Briggs Woods Park, 2.9 mi.
* Poplar Grove Speedway, 11.6 mi.
* Boone River, 16.4 mi.
* Free Daily Continental Breakfast
* Free Coffee in the Lobby
* Dairy Queen, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald’s, 0.5 mi.
* Seneca Street Saloon and Pizza, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Grand Shanghai Buffet, 0.6 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.6 mi.
* Chuong Garden Chinese Food, 0.7 mi.
* Lomitas Mexican Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Second Street Emporium, 0.8 mi.
* Leon’s Pizza, 0.9 mi.
* Godfather’s Pizza, 1 mi.
* Grid Iron Grill and Sports Lounge, 1.6 mi.
* Kmart, 0.7 mi.
* First American Bank, 0.8 mi.
* Fareway Grocery, 1.2 mi.
* Habhab Construction Inc., 1.6 mi.
* Schlotfeldt Engineering Inc., 1.8 mi.
* Peterson Construction, 2.3 mi.
* Van Diest Supply Company, 4.2 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 20 mi.
* JunqueFest, May
* Hamilton County Fair, July
* Art R Alive Sculpture Contest, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Iowa Central Community College, 23.2 mi.
* Iowa State University, 36.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Van Diest Medical Center, 0.7 mi.
* Trinity Regional Medical Center, 22.4 mi.