Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Killen/Florence welcomes you to “The Shoals”, located in the Florence-Muscle Shoals Metropolitan area. We are conveniently located off main Highways 72W and 43S, close to area attractions such as Veterans Memorial Park, Children’s Museum-Shoals, and less than 10 miles away from the University of North Alabama. The inspirational Helen Keller’s birthplace and museum is also nearby, and you are only a few miles away from the Shoals Creek/Tennessee River, and across the bridge from downtown Florence.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Killen/Florence is within a couple miles of a variety of dining establishments. Choices include Rick’s Barbecue, New China Chinese Restaurant, the Rising Crust Pizza and Hops, and Smokin’ on the Boulevard. Guests are invited to start their day with complimentary daily deluxe continental breakfast and coffee in the lobby.
Featured hotel amenities include a guest laundry facility and newsstand in the lobby. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, stay connected with our complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout the property. Complimentary on-site parking is also available. During the warmer months, take a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool, open May to September. Barbecue grills and outdoor plug ins are also available onsite for your convenience.
From the comfort of your guestroom, enjoy such at home amenities as a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, 39-inch flat panel cable TV, hairdryer, desk with lamp, table with chairs, alarm clock radio, and free local calls. Some guest rooms include a recliner and patio. Our suites feature a kitchenette and jacuzzi. Please inquire about room upgrading options.
A centralized location, competitive rates, exceptional customer service, and attention to detail make Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Killen/Florence the perfect resting spot when visiting the Killen/Florence, AL area. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Killen/Florence, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Family Fitness of Killen, 0.9 mi.
* Turtle Point Yacht and Country Club, 2 mi.
* Sky Zone Trampoline Park, 3.9 mi.
* Serenity Day Spa, 4.5 mi.
* Regency Square 12, 4.8 mi.
* Lauderdale Lanes, 5.8 mi.
* Shoal Creek, 5.8 mi.
* Blackberry Trail Golf Course, 7.1 mi.
* McFarland Park, 9 mi.
* Florence Sportsplex, 10.6 mi.
* Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, 16.3 mi.
* Key Cave National Wildlife Refuge, 16.8 mi.
* 24-Hour Front Desk
* BBQ Grills
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Outdoor Plug-Ins
* Outdoor Pool (Open May to September)
* Arx Mortis Haunted Attraction, 3.9 mi.
* Veterans Memorial Park, 5.1 mi.
* Children’s Museum-Shoals, 6 mi.
* Florence-Lauderdale Coliseum, 7 mi.
* Tom Braly Municipal Stadium, 7.6 mi.
* Fame Recording Studios, 11.3 mi.
* Helen Keller Birth Place, 13 mi.
* Longhorn Arena, 14.4 mi.
* Joe Wheeler State Park, 17.2 mi.
* Free Daily Deluxe Continental Breakfast
* Free Coffee in the Lobby
* Rick’s Barbecue, 0.7 mi.
* New China Chinese Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1 mi.
* The Rising Crust Pizza and Hops, 1 mi.
* Subway, 1 mi.
* Smokin’ on the Boulevard, 1.2 mi.
* Newbern’s Restaurant, 2.5 mi.
* McDonald’s, 5.8 mi.
* City Hardware, 7.6 mi.
* Ricatoni’s Italian Grill, 7.6 mi.
* Odette, 7.7 mi.
* Rosie’s Mexican Cantina, 7.8 mi.
* Connolly Animal Clinic, 2.1 mi.
* The UPS Store, 4 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 4 mi.
* Walgreens, 4.1 mi.
* TNT Fireworks, 8.8 mi.
* US Army National Guard, 9.2 mi.
* US Army Reserve Training Center, 9.3 mi.
* Shoals Research Airpark, 12.5 mi.
* Fasco America, 12.5 mi.
* P & G Construction Company Inc., 14.6 mi.
* Alabama Bass Trail Fishing Tournament, April
* Arts Alive Festival, June
* Helen Keller Festival, June
* W.C. Handy Music Festival, July
* Billy Reid Shindig, August
* Trail of Tears Motorcycle Ride and Native America Pow Wow in Waterloo, September
* Alabama Renaissance Faire, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of North Alabama, 8.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital, 8.4 mi.
* Helen Keller Hospital, 12.1 mi.