Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Fort Worth South is conveniently located directly off South Freeway and I-35, in the heart of Fort Worth, Texas, famously known as the City of Cowboys, with its rich arts and culinary treasures. Our hotel is a mere 8 miles away from downtown Fort Worth and other noteworthy attractions as the Fort Worth Zoo, the Miller Coors Brewing Company, the Southwest Baptist Theological Seminary, and the Fort Worth Convention Center. Football fans can travel only 20 miles away to catch a game at AT&T Stadium, home of the Cowboys. Fort Worth’s famous cultural district offers internationally-recognized museums in a beautiful, park like setting acclaimed for their architecture.
Some of the many culinary delights close Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Fort Worth South are Legends Bar and Grill, Joe’s Pizza and Pasta, Taco Cabana, and Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House. The many fast food establishments in the area include Subway, Chicken Express, Sonic Drive-In, and Whataburger. Guests are invited to wake up and enjoy our complimentary coffee in the lobby and daily deluxe continental breakfast.
Featured hotel amenities include a guest laundry facility and safety deposit box at the front desk to store your valuables. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, stay connected with our complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout the property. Free on-site parking for cars and trucks available and additional parking in grassy lot behind hotel. During the warmer months, take a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool, open June to August.
From the comfort of your spacious suite, enjoy such at home amenities as a sofa bed, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, 39-inch flat panel cable TV with HBO and ESPN, hairdryer, desk with lamp, alarm clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. Accessible suites are also available.
An ideal location, competitive rates, exceptional customer service, and attention to detail makes Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Fort Worth South the perfect resting spot when visiting the Fort Worth, Texas area. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Fort Worth South, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Greenbriar Park, 2.1 mi.
* La Gran Plaza de Fort Worth, 2.5 mi.
* Brunswick Zone Westcreek Lanes, 2.7 mi.
* Hulen Mall, 5.8 mi.
* AMC Burleson 14, 5.9 mi.
* Bicentennial Park, 6.9 mi.
* Stage West Theatre, 7.1 mi.
* Saint Patrick Cathedral, 7.4 mi.
* The Woodhouse Day Spa, 7.7 mi.
* University Park Village, 7.7 mi.
* Bass Performance Hall, 7.9 mi.
* Pete’s Dueling Piano Bar, 8.1 mi.
* Sundance Square, 8.2 mi.
* Fort Worth Botanic Garden, 8.7 mi.
* Casa Manana Theater, 9.1 mi.
* Trinity Park, 9.6 mi.
* Japanese Garden, 9.9 mi.
* Billy Bob’s Texas, 11.9 mi.
* The Parks at Arlington, 12.6 mi.
* Whitestone Golf Club, 12.9 mi.
* Burger’s Lake, 15.2 mi.
* Texas Civil War Museum, 16.1 mi.
* Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge, 23.7 mi.
* 24-Hour Front Desk and Lobby
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open June to August)
* Safety Deposit Box
* Amon G. Carter Stadium, 7 mi.
* Fort Worth Ghost Bus Tour, 7.1 mi.
* Fort Worth Convention Center, 7.2 mi.
* Fort Worth Zoo, 7.3 mi.
* Downtown Fort Worth, 8 mi.
* JFK Tribute, 8 mi.
* Will Rogers Memorial Center, 9.3 mi.
* Cultural District, 9.4 mi.
* Kimbell Art Museum, 9.5 mi.
* Amon Carter Museum of American Art, 9.8 mi.
* Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, 10.4 mi.
* National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame, 10.4 mi.
* Fort Worth Stockyards, 11.6 mi.
* Downtown Arlington, 17 mi.
* AT&T Stadium, 20.1 mi.
* Six Flags Over Texas, 22 mi.
* Texas Motor Speedway, 28.1 mi.
* Free Coffee in the Lobby
* Free Daily Deluxe Continental Breakfast
* Waffle House, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 1 mi.
* Chicken Express, 1.1 mi.
* Mrs. Baird’s Bakeries, 1.2 mi.
* Jimmy John’s, 1.3 mi.
* Legends Bar and Grill, 1.3 mi.
* Joe’s Pizza and Pasta, 1.6
* Sonic Drive-In, 1.6 mi.
* Whataburger, 1.6 mi.
* Jack in the Box, 2.4 mi.
* Taco Cabana, 2.4 mi.
* Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, 3 mi.
* Chik-fil-A, 3.1 mi.
* Arby’s, 3.5 mi.
* Papa John’s Pizza, 6.2 mi.
* Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House, 8 mi.
* The Capital Grille, 8 mi.
* Texas de Brazil, 8.4 mi.
* Alcon Lab Inc. Research Library, 0.4 mi.
* Alcon-Aspex Campus, 0.5 mi.
* Core-Mark International Inc., 0.8 mi.
* Lineage Logistics, 0.9 mi.
* Miller Coors Brewing LLC, 0.9 mi.
* Southern Star Concrete Inc., 0.9 mi.
* Ben E. Keith Foods, 1.8 mi.
* The Home Depot, 1.8 mi.
* Xerox Corporation, 2 mi.
* National Oilwell Varco, 2.2 mi.
* Delta Steel Inc., 2.1 mi.
* Kroger Signature, 3.1 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 4.1 mi.
* CVS, 5.8 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 6.1 mi.
* Lockheed Martin Corporation, 13.4 mi.
* Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base, 16.3 mi.
* Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo, January to February
* 54th Annual Fort Worth Show of Antiques & Art, March
* Fort Worth Food and Wine Festival, March
* Main Street Fort Worth Arts Festival, April
* USCCA EXPO 2017, April
* VINO-Palooza Wine and Music Festival, April
* MAYFEST, May
* National Day of the American Cowboy, July
Local Colleges and Universities
* Texas School of the Arts, 1.9 mi.
* Tarrant County College, 2.8 mi.
* Southwest Baptist Theological Seminary, 3.5 mi.
* Texas Christian University, 6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Cook Children’s Neighborhood Clinic, 3.2 mi.
* JPS School-Based Health Center, 4.1 mi.
* USMD Hospital of Fort Worth, 6.4 mi.
* Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital, 7.1 mi.
* Sundance Hospital Arlington, 11.9 mi.