Welcome to Canadas Best Value Inn Kelowna, centrally located on Highway 97, in British Columbia, Canada. We are only minutes from major shopping centers, Grand 10 Cinema Complex, Downtown Kelowna, and Lake Okanagan. We are close to Kelowna International Airport (YLW) and the University of British Columbia Okanagan. Our hotel also provides easy access to all of the finest championship golf courses, famous Okanagan wineries, and skiing areas. Local restaurants include Country Style Donuts and Tim Hortons Restaurant.
Canadas Best Value Inn Kelowna offers a home away from home at very affordable rates. Wake up with a free cup of coffee available in our lobby daily from 8am - 11am. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available in our guest rooms and common areas. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site barbecue picnic area, ice machine, and vending machine. A peaceful night of sleep awaits you in the comfort of one of our guest rooms with amenities including a mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV, and free local calls. Pets weighing less than 30 lbs are welcome for a nightly charge of $10 per pet. At Canadas Best Value Inn Kelowna, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Ben Lee Park, 1.6 km.
* Lake City Bowl and Billiards, 1.9 km.
* The Grand 10 Cinema, 1.9 km.
* Scandia Golf and Games, 2.1 km.
* Orchard Park Shopping Centre, 2.3 km.
* Kelowna Grand Prix and Laser Tag, 2.6 km.
* Kelowna Golf and Country Club, 5.1 km.
* BBQ Picnic Area
* Lake City Casinos Ltd, 3.9 km.
* Bounty Cellars Winery, 5.1 km.
* Kelowna Vineyard, 5.1 km.
* Prospera Place, 7.4 km.
* House Of Rose Winery, 8 km.
* Coffee available daily from 8am - 11am
* Country Style Donuts, 0.9 km.
* A&W All-American Food, 0.9 km.
* Starbucks Coffee, 0.9 km.
* Tim Hortons Restaurant, 1.1 km.
* Cactus Club Cafe, 1.1 km.
* Creme Caramel, 1.3 km.
* Montana's Cookhouse Saloon, 1.4 km.
* Opa Souvlaki of Greece, 1.4 km.
* Quiznos Restaurant, 1.4 km.
* Costco Kelowna, 1 km.
* Canada Day Celebration, July
* Okanagan Summer Wine Festival, July
* Pushor Mitchell Apple Triathalon, August
* Kelowna Internatonal Dragon Boat Festival, September
* Okanagan Fall Wine Festival, September - October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Sprott-Shaw Community College, 6.1 km.
* Vancouver Career College, 6.4 km.
* Okanagan College, 6.6 km.
* University of British Columbia, 7.2 km.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Rutland Walk-In Clinic, 1.9 km.
* Kelowna General Hospital, 6.8 km.