Canadas Best Value Inn Sudbury offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy lunch or dinner at one of our three on-site restaurants: Taphouse Northern Grill and Pub, Fired Up Pizza, and Orient Restaurant. All guest rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. Meeting facilities and catering are available for business meetings and celebrations. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located to Science North, Laurentian University, and Minnow Lake Conservation Area.
Canadas Best Value Inn Sudbury is your best choice while staying in the “Nickel City”. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Toronto or Montreal. At Canadas Best Value Inn Sudbury our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Canadas Best Value Inn Sudbury, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Southridge Mall, 1.4 km.
* ARC Climbing and Yoga Fitness Center, 1.5 km
* Idylwylde Golf Course, 2.4 km.
* Lake Laurentian Conservation Area, 8.2 km.
* Minnow Lake Conservation Area, 8.6 km.
* New Sudbury Centre, 10.4 km.
* Adanac Ski Hill, 10.5 km.
* New Sudbury Conservation Area, 10.5 km.
* Plaza Bowl, 11.1 km.
* Pine Grove Golf Club, 12.2 km.
* Windy Lake Provincial Park, 49.7 km.
* ATM/cash machine
* Business center
* Guest laundry facility
* Luggage storage space available
* Meeting facility
* Newsstand in lobby
* Outdoor plug-ins
* Restaurants (three)
* Science North, 2.6 km.
* Countryside Sports Complex, 3.1 km.
* Art Gallery of Sudbury, 3.8 km.
* Bell Park, 4.3 km.
* Dynamic Earth, 4.4 km.
* Sudbury Arena, 4.6 km.
* Dinosaur Valley Mini Golf and Josephine's Vegetables, 19.9 km.
* Northern Ontario Railroad Museum and Heritage Center, 37.6 km.
* Taphouse Northern Grill and Pub, on-site
* Fired Up Pizza, on-site
* Orient Restaurant, on-site
* Gloria’s Restaurant, 0.3 km.
* Di Gusto, 0.3 km.
* Ripe Restaurant, 0.7 km.
* Fionn MacCool’s, 0.8 km.
* Tommy’s Not Here, 0.9 km.
* Sizzle Mongolian Grill, 3.7 km.
* Wacky Wings Eatery, 4.5 km.
* Tandoori Tastes, 4.6 km.
* Little Montreal, 4.7 km
* Laughing Buddha, 4.7 km.
* Towne House Tavern, 4.7 km.
* Respect is Burning Supperclub, 4.7 km.
* Tucos Taco Lounge, 4.9 km.
* Mr. Prime Rib, 9.5 km.
* Pat & Mario’s, 10.6 km.
* Stack Brewing, 2.2 km.
* Walmart Sudbury South Supercenter, 2.4 km.
* Shoppers Drug Mart, 4.4 km.
* Maison Vale Hospice, 4.6 km.
* Sudbury Tax Services Office, 7.9 km.
* Vale Canada LTD., 8 km.
* Costco Wholesale, 8.8 km.
* Sudbury Integrated Nickel Operations, 23.9 km.
* 2 meeting rooms on-site
* Total seating capacity is 82
* 1439 square meters total meeting space available
* Catering provided by on-site restaurant at a charge
* Free Wi-Fi in all meeting rooms
* Northern Lights Festival Boreal, April
* Craft Fest 99, June
* Canada Day, July
* Blueberry Festival, July
* Canadian Garlic Festival, August
* Big Nickel Hockey Tournament, October
* Silver Stick Hockey Tournament, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Laurentian University, 5.3 km.
* College Boreal, 7.7 km.
* Cambrian College, 12 km.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Health Sciences North, 2.3 km.
* Four Corners Medical Clinic, 1.3 km.
* Ramsey Lake Health Center, 2.1 km.
* Sudbury Outpatient Center, 2.5 km.