Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Franklin/Spring Hill, conveniently located seventeen miles south of Nashville and two miles from downtown Franklin. Local universities include Columbia State Community College and Lipscomb University. Golf all day surrounded by rolling hills, tour a countryside of rich farmlands and lazy rivers, or visit Civil War sites like the Lotz House Museum and Battle of Franklin - Civil War Museum. Browse a wide variety of specialty shops at CoolSprings Galleria. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the nearby restaurants including Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Sonic Drive-In, and Steak 'n Shake.
Our Franklin/Springhill, TN hotel features a number of amenities to ensure a comfortable stay, including free continental breakfast with coffee served daily, and a meeting facility. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available in our common areas and guest rooms. Rest in the privacy of your own newly refreshed and freshly painted guest room with amenities including new mattresses, an LED flat panel cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, clock radio, desk with lamp, grab bars in the bathroom, free local calls, and wake-up service. A microwave, mini-fridge and iron, ironing board, are available upon request. At Americas Best Value Inn Franklin/Spring Hill, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Franklin Lanes Inc, 1.2 mi.
* Franklin Family YMCA, 2 mi.
* Forrest Crossing Golf Course, 2.9 mi.
* Carmike Thoroughbred 20, 3 mi.
* Coolsprings Galleria, 4.3 mi.
* Vanderbilt Legends Club, 4.6 mi.
* Brentwood Country Club, 9.1 mi.
* Meeting Facility
* Battle of Franklin - Civil War Museum, 3.9 mi.
* Carter House, 3.9 mi.
* Lotz House Museum, 3.9 mi.
* Carnton Plantation, 4.6 mi.
* Travelers Rest Plantation and Museum, 12.8 mi.
* Cheekwood-Botanical Garden and Museum of Art, 17.9 mi.
* Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 18.6 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.1 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.3 mi.
* Steak 'n Shake, 0.5 mi.
* Guac Mexican Grill, 0.7 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.7 mi.
* Shoney's, 0.8 mi.
* KFC Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Thai Spice, 1 mi.
* Nacho's Mexican Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Italian Style- Italian Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Franklin Chop House, 1.4 mi.
* Middle Tennessee Electric, 1.1 mi.
* Nissan North America Inc, 2.5 mi.
We offer one meeting room that can accommodate up to 14 people.
* Main Street Brew Festival, March
* Music City Kid Expo, April
* Franklin Main Street Festival, April-May
* Williamson County Fair, August
* E. Franklin Jazz Festival, September
* Pumpkinfest, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Columbia State Community College, 6.4 mi.
* Lipscomb University, 16.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Southern Hills Medical Center, 15.3 mi.
* Vanderbilt Children's Hospital, 18.1 mi.
* Baptist Hospital, 19.8 mi.
* St Thomas Hospital, 20 mi.