This award winning Americas Best Value Inn - Nashville/Airport South offers more value for your money when traveling to the Nashville area! Take advantage of our kids 12 and under stay free policy, free Wi-Fi, free continental breakfast, microwaves, mini-fridges, and a 32-inch flat screen TV. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply.
The Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/Airport South is your best value throughout the entire Nashville region. We offer the perfect accommodations and location whether you are in town to enjoy the numerous sights and sounds of Nashville or are traveling on business. Enjoy short-track NASCAR style racing at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds Expo Center, the Grand Ole Opry and Country Music Hall of Fame or football at LP Field, just to name a few. And don’t forget that we offer the best value for students of Belmont and Vanderbilt Universities and their families.
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our great service and we could tell you about it, but we would rather you read our reviews and then come see for yourself! Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn - Nashville/Airport South is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/Airport South - You Deserve It.
* We are only minutes from many major businesses including Dell Computers, Siemens, Southern Hills Medical Center and American Contractors Exam Services.
* The Americas Best Value Inn and Suites is close to not only Belmont University and Vanderbilt University, but also Tennessee State University and David Lipscomb University. We offer special discounts for all University faculty members, teams, students and their families.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Bowling at Tusculum Lanes, 2 mi.
* Christian Recreation Center, 3 mi.
* Hiking, biking, fishing, and bird watching at Radnor Lake State Natural Area, 6 mi.
* Cane Ridge Park and Softball Complex, 7.5 mi.
* Greystone Swim and Tennis Club, 8.5 mi.
* Nolensville Recreation Center, 8 mi.
* Golfing at Nashboro Village, Vinny Links, Shelby Park, Little Course, Ravenwood, McCabe, Springhouse, Ted Rhodes, and Grand Old Golf Courses and Country Clubs, all within 10 mi.
* Green Hills Recreation Center, 15 mi.
* Business center
* Death Row Haunted Prison, 1 mi.
* Merlin Balloons, 1.5 mi.
* T D Rowe Amusements Inc., 1.5 mi.
* Hit After Hit, 1.5 mi.
* Nashville Zoo, 3 mi.
* Tilt, 3.5 mi.
* AMF Pla-Mor Bowling League, 3.5 mi.
* Snookers of Hickory Hollow, 3.5 mi.
* Spacewalk of Nashville, 4.5 mi.
* Nashville International Airport BNA, 5 mi.
* Tennesee Titans Football Stadium, 6 mi.
* Little Sam's Gameroom, 6 mi.
* Devil's Dungeon, 6 mi.
* Downtown Nashville Attractions, 7 mi.
* The Mall at Green Hills, 8.5 mi.
* Grand Ole Opry Museum, 8.9 mi.
* Opry Mills Mall, 10.7 mi.
* Grand Ole Opry, 11 mi.
* Opryland Complex, 12 mi.
* Complimentary continental breakfast served daily.
* Jack in the Box, 0.2 mi.
* Hooters, 0.3 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 0.9 mi.
* Mikado Japanese Steakhouse, 1 mi.
* Waffle House, 1 mi.
* Downtown Nashville Restaurants, 10 mi.
* American Contractors Exam Services, 0.1 mi.
* UBS Financial Services, 0.5 mi.
* Siemens Building Technologies, 0.7 mi.
* Southern Hills Medical Center, 1.6 mi.
* Nashville International Airport, BNA 4 mi.
* University of Tennessee, 3 mi.
* Nashville School of Law, 3.5 mi.
* Grand Ole Opry, 9 mi.
* Vanderbilt University, 9 mi.
* US Bank Dell Corporation Office, 2.5 mi.
* TN State Government Offices, State Capitol, 10 mi.
* Nashville Blues Festival, March
* Nashville Film Festival, April
* CMA Music Fest, June
* American Artisan Festival, June
* Music City BBQ Fest, August
* Americana Music Fest, October