Americas Best Value Inn Yosemite South Gate offers the most value for your money when staying for business, or exploring the wonders of Yosemite National Park. We offer clean spacious standard and accessible guest rooms, free continental breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers with premium coffee, and cable TV channels with HBO.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parents room). For those guests that are in town on longer-term corporate assignments or business trips, we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
We are proud to be a 100 percent smoke free hotel. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are centrally located less than 1 mile from Oakhurst Community Park, Purple Cow Mall and the giant Sequoias in Nelder Grove. We are only minutes from the Golden Chain Highway 49.
Americas Best Value Inn Yosemite South Gate is your best choice while exploring one of the world's natural treasures. We offer ideal accommodations and location, whether you are in town for hiking, boating, bird watching, and fishing, or simply passing through on your way across North America. At Americas Best Value Inn Yosemite South Gate our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Yosemite South Gate, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Purple Cow Mall, walking distance
* Oakhurst Community Park, 0.2 mi.
* Met Cinema, 0.3 mi.
* Yosemite Bicycle and Sport, 0.3 mi.
* Sierra Lanes Bowling Center, 0.6 mi.
* Golden Chain Theatre, 2.9 mi.
* River Creek Golf Course, 5.2 mi.
* Outdoor Pool (Open from Memorial Day to Labor Day)
* Game Room
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facility
* Chateau du Sureau, 0.2 mi.
* Wild Wonderful King Vintage Museum, 1.1 mi.
* Fresno Flats Historic Park, 1.5 mi.
* Bass Lake Resort, 9.5 mi.
* Chukchansi Casino, 11.4 mi.
* Yosemite National Park South Entrance, 14 mi.
* Mariposa Museum & History Center, 27.1 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Old Mexico Taqueria, 0.2 mi.
* Pete’s Place, 0.2 mi.
* Erna's Elderberry House, 0.3 mi.
* Round Table Pizza, 0.3 mi.
* Taste of China, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* OKA Japanese Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Di Cicco’s Italian Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Kyoto Kafe, 0.7 mi.
* Crab Cakes Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Sweetwater Steakhouse, 1.7 mi.
* El Cid Mexican Cuisine, 2.5 mi.
* Radio Shack, 0.3 mi.
* Rite Aid, 0.6 mi.
* Oakhurst Area Chamber of Commerce, 0.7 mi.
* Sierra Tel Internet, 1 mi.
* Kaiser Medical Center Oakhurst, 1.2 mi.
* Sierra Telephone, 2.3 mi.
* Tavis Corporation, 19.3 mi.
* One meeting room with 500 square feet
* Maximum seating capacity of 25 guests
* Free Wi-Fi in meeting room
* Oakhurst Fall Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Oakhurst Community College, 0.5 mi.