Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn Mayflower. Our single story Inn offers 25 cozy, quaint guest rooms featuring cable TV, free local calls, microwave, mini-fridge and more. Stay connected with our free wireless high-speed Internet access in all of our guest rooms and public areas. There is a business center in our hotel. We offer free continental breakfast every morning. Contact us at email@example.com. Sorry no pets are allowed.
Our property is located near downtown Madison, University of Wisconsin, about 7 minutes from state capitol, and 5 minutes from Alliant Energy Center. We are conveniently located just off the Hwy 12-18 beltline at the Park Street exit. Our convenient location will give you great access to go anywhere in Madison.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* University of Wisconsin Badgers sporting events
* Fishing, boating and other water activities at Lake Mendota and Monona
* Play pool at Cue-Nique Billiards nearby
* Go bowling at Badger Bowl, less than 1 mile
* Camping at Oak Park Terrace nearby
* Golfing at several courses nearby including Monona, Nakoma, Glenway, Vitense, Blackhawk and more
* Get in shape at Bally's Nearby
* Iceskating at Madison ice arena
* Picnic area
* Alliant Energy Center-Expo, 1 mi.
* Madison Zoo, 1 mi.
* Downtown Madison, 2 mi.
* State Capitol, 2 mi.
* Wisconsin Historic Museum, 2 mi.
* Camp Randall Stadium, 2 mi.
* Overture Center for the Arts, 2 mi.
* Wisconsin Veterans Museum, 2 mi.
* Kohl Center, 2 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast, on site
* McDonalds, 0.25 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.25 mi.
* Perkins Family Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Arby's, 1 mi.
* Wisconsin Management Company Inc. , 0.5 mi.
* Xerox Corporation, 1 mi.
* Sears, 1 mi.
* State Employee Trust Fund, 2.5 mi.
* Blackhawk Airfield, 12 mi.
* Winter Farmers Market at Madison Senior Center, January - April
* Midwest Horse Show, April
* Concerts On The Square, Wednesdays in July
* Dane County Fair, third week in July
* Blooming Butterflies at the Botanical Gardens, mid-July to early August
* Jazz at Five, Wednesdays in early August to early September
* University of Wisconsin Badgers Soccer, August to May
* Iron Man Marathon, September
* University of Wisconsin Badgers Football, September to December
* World Dairy Expo, October
* University of Wisconsin Badgers Basketball, October to March
* University of Wisconsin Badgers Hockey, October to March
* Winter Farmers Market at Monona Terrace, November and December
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Wisconsin, 2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* US Army Reserve Hospital, 1 mi.
* St. Mary's Hospital, 1.5 mi.
* Meriter Hospital, 2.2 mi.
* UW Health, 2.2 mi.
* William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, 4.3 mi.